• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Spr_5b_612.png

Rattata can be quite useful with the FEAR set, I suppose :P

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
98. Oh yeah definitely, think the illegitimate bastard child of Gyarados and Garchomp lol.

Provided Haxorus gets a Dragon Dance under its belt first lol.

soranium21

Eternally Hungry
Years
101. Nah, Haxor sounds better. I mean, those people in the game industry would surely know about these terms that amass in the internet, and that was surely the reason why they gave such a broken Pokemon ha Haxor name. But... it's more broken than Haxor? HAO?

Years

Hydreigon is such a beast. No wonder people hated Ghetsis cos of his underleveled "hacked" Hydreigon... that thing hits hard.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Hydregion is a prime example of the brokenness off Pokémon BW.

You find its lowest evo at roughly lv 40 in the Victory Road. It levels EXTREMELY slowly, so good luck making it level 64 so you can have any use of it in against the Elite Four.
BW is full of strong Pokémon that you find at low levels at the end of the game. There's no point in even trying to train them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back