• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2012 Survivor's Party @ Drakow's House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice Car

Banned
Years
I love snow...

Never seen real snow in my life. I don't give a **** about the danger and inconveniences it causes, I love the cold. And I want to be freezing cold. It's a weird desire but it's just something I want.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Yeah. There's even snowdrifts a foot high.
WHAAAAT. That's so cool! I really want to go sledding again. ;-;
I love snow...

Never seen real snow in my life. I don't give a **** about the danger and inconveniences it causes, I love the cold. And I want to be freezing cold. It's a weird desire but it's just something I want.
The thing is, though, is that I hate the cold. I just really love snow.

Ice Car

Banned
Years
I have a natural sort of affinity to cold things... In case you were wondering, my name isn't entirely based off of that, even though it does fit me quite well.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Naturally affinity to cold is darn right!

Also, it`s not *that* cold unless there really is a blizzard. You can wear some pretty thick coats of all kinds to stay really warm. However if it`s blazing hot... well there`s only so many layers of clothes that you can take off before you get arrested =P

So really not all that cold to see the snow really. There`s even some pretty crazy girls who wear skirts when it`s -25C or something around here.

On a sidenote, what IS the origin of your username then Ice Car, if it`s not intended to be affiliated with... a car that`s made of ice

Ice Car

Banned
Years
Naturally affinity to cold is darn right!

Also, it`s not *that* cold unless there really is a blizzard. You can wear some pretty thick coats of all kinds to stay really warm. However if it`s blazing hot... well there`s only so many layers of clothes that you can take off before you get arrested =P

So really not all that cold to see the snow really. There`s even some pretty crazy girls who wear skirts when it`s -25C or something around here.

On a sidenote, what IS the origin of your username then Ice Car, if it`s not intended to be affiliated with... a car that`s made of ice

Fan-made terminology from a game called Blazblue. It was the first thing I thought of when trying to think of a new gamertag.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
And sadly I know nothing about BlazBlue except that it's by the same guys who made Persona 4 Arena so yay! How did we get from that to something about clothes up there is totally beyond me, and I'll just pretend that I didn't read anything about chainsaws and naked people.

Just woke up from recovering an all-nighter on work bleh... I totally hate that.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
No Frost, it's the other way around. ._. P4A is by the same people that made BlazBlue. >:(

I don't know why but Persona 4 annoys me. I loved Persona 3 even though I never finished it, but watching my boyfriend play P4 just made me really dislike it. BlazBlue is super fun though!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Oh you get what I mean... I just woke up :( P4A just came out so yes of course that is the case how it's made by the same people, with a re-balance of the OHKO mechanics and all. However, I'm not sure if we can chat casually anymore that you said how P4 is bad. I may have to hold a knife against your neck and force you to play it yourself to change your mind.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
:((( I watched it being played! I think it was just too....colorful and silly-seeming for me. Idk. ALSO CHIE ANNOYED ME ;____;

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Oh just because one product within a usual gloomy series for once has a happier, lighter tone, doesn't mean it's bad XD; I do try to give all games a shot (I even tried farmville first...) before I judge something :x; At least, that's the case for games belonging to genres that I will usually enjoy.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I didn't say it was a bad game! :( Just that it annoys me. I'm not fond of the characters and I much preferred the premise of going to a tower at midnight than going into a TV and no matter how enjoyable the gameplay is that won't be enough to get me past the things I experienced from watching him play, so it's just not a game for me haha.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Well some people think that staying in one constant dungeon for an entire game is rather boring either... so everyone has their tastes in games really.

I don't know why but i feel irritated today ugh... technically done some major assignments and just one midterm left tomorrow but I'm feeling really annoyed >_<; I seriously want a break and just chill.

EDIT: Wow Morkula just told me that NYC is in total chaos D: Pray that everyone there will be safe and order will be restored soon!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Ahh sorry for talking about not liking a game you like when you're already irritated! Dx

Tomorrow you'll be all done and then you can sleep forever...or play video games or GET ON PC

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Nah the video game part isn't what's causing me to be irritated XD that's just small daily chit chat which I enjoyed =P People are all going crazy on Assassin's Creed 3 in the same manner and I'm just like "what about it?" lol

Pictures of sharks swimming in people's lawns are admittedly cool yet seriously dangerous and depressing at the same time =( Kinda feel bad like "wow this is so cool! \o/" as I see some of these disaster images.

Ven Bloodia

Unmenschsoldat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 1, 2015
I need to get a new copy of P3 now seeing how my previous copy of it's so scratched up from playing it so much, not my fault it was so addicting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back