• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what would be your go to Pokémon on a hot day to cool off?

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
if there was a really hot day and you were sweating like a hog, what Pokémon would you use to cool you down if you were too hot and needed to be cooled down?

I'd use an Articuno. I think it is the best candidate for a quick cool down in a heat wave.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I don't think I'd use a pokémon. I'd go indoors with some good ventilation, or sit in the shade. Or take a bath in a lake.

But if I couldn't do any of that, I'd hug a Glalie maybe. Iceball in my arms, that's sure to cool me down.

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
Years
Another interesting question! I choose... Pelipper, first it can use Water Gun and then it can use Whirlwind and we'll cool right off xD

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Dewott or Buizel! Water helps keep me cool, as long as its not Scold, I don't mind which attack they use.

Years
Got to agree with #RHCP, why man Pokemon are living things too. They would also be feeling like you. I will just go inside cool shelter and Ventilation with my Pokes to have a break

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
I probably use a Rotom Fan form in a heatwave to keep me cool.
Failing that I would use an Blastoise's hydro pump, or just eat a lot of ice lollies.

nitemate

Don't play Pokemon anymore ...
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 17, 2014
I would use piplup's ice beam to prepare an bed of ice and rest on it.

Back