• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥The Cute Pokémon Club!♥ : The Redux!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
I think I want to Chespin now. Why? He's pretty cute :3 I like Grass types too, so I guess it's Chespin land for me. Chespin chespin che?

Image OVERLOAD

But still...

Every. Single. One. They're adorable!

Years
Who's the cutest of the XY starter bunch?

Hm... I think they're all really adorable. But Fennekin will probably take the top since it's small and fluffy, which are all popular traits among fans. They're all really adorable though, I mean come on! Look at 'em:

Spoiler:

Who can say no? *~*

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
Yea this gen came up with some adorable starters. Fennekin has that cute charm about itself. Froakie not only is a frog but also has that giant irresistable eyes factor. Chespin's cute cuz it looks so adorable and happy.

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
They all seem to be cheerful and happy. Common in alot of depictions for starter pokemon(excluding snivy aka smugleaf). think their anime apearences will possibly influenc weather or not people view them as cute. More so for froakie I guess

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years
Does that include Treecko? I only ever remember him being this hardcore dude in a little package. Even Squirtle had other interpretations here and there.

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
They all seem to be cheerful and happy. Common in alot of depictions for starter pokemon(excluding snivy aka smugleaf). think their anime apearences will possibly influenc weather or not people view them as cute. More so for froakie I guess

How something is usually depicted has an influence, yes. I've always thought that sometimes personal feelings come stronger, hough.

Does that include Treecko? I only ever remember him being this hardcore dude in a little package. Even Squirtle had other interpretations here and there.

Who knows? Maybe you'll even find one relaxing.

ChocolateCrunch

Not an old man. x]
Years
Name: ChocolateCrunch
Favorite Pokemon Game: My favourite Pokémon game has to be Pokémon Emerald, always has been since I've played it, always will be.
Why I'm Joining: I need new friends to talk to! :)
Favorite/Cutest Pokemon to Me Personally: Munchlax (Muncher) and Seedot (Seediz)
Current Topic: What is the cutest X/Y Starter Pokemon? (right?)

It's got to be Fennekin for me, it's just so cute and innocent, just a little fiery fox plodding a long. I mean, what's not to like? It's so cute. :D

Spoiler:

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
New news? New topic. What else to expect?

Do you think Sylveon is cute?

I think he/she/it looks all cuddly there :3

BDERVvLCMAARkcs.jpg

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years
Ugh. I dunno. Yes... no. Sorta? Whatever.

I'm tired of Eevee.

Alright, I'll say this much. It's cuter than the last couple of evolutions have been. And I'm dating that back to Espeon and Umbreon, which I'm sure will irk someone. But it really is, if I'm just taking it at face value and nothing more. It's like an alternate Vaporeon crossed with Espeon, and the design isn't complex.

On the other hand, the bows and ribbons freak me out. Normally, I'd be okay with dressing up a Pokemon, but I'm doubting those are accessories. And if they aren't, then we have a problem.

"What in the heck is that thing growing out of your neck!?"

So... whatever. I don't even know what I'm talking about. Eevee evolutions induce the doldrums, I'm literally tired of typing about it. Start a new family of Pokemon with the same appeal or something.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Well, of course it's cute. Pretty much all Eeveelutions are, so why would this be an exception. What I'm having a harder time figuring out though, is what typing it is, and how it's gonna evolve. At first I thought max happiness, but that already applies to two other eeveelution, so I doubt that is it. But yeah, I don't know if I'd say it's cuter than most of the other eeveelutions, I do however think it's one of the most beautiful. Hope they introduce a few new baby Pokemon as well :D

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
Name: vaporeon7
Pokémon: Vaporeon and Seedot
Why: I have always loved Vaporeon's design, and one of the reasons for that is because I found it uber cute. I also have super cute plushie of it. I used a Seedot in my Emerald team, he is just so cute in anime too.

I think Sylveon is cute. The colour scheme makes it look cuter.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
I like the ribbons also. It reminds me of Kricketune and how when you dressed it up, it already had a moustache.
Well maybe they'll work that way aswell. That'd at least make this Pokemon ideal for contests, since some of its accessories are already done :D But yeah, I think they do fit the Pokemon, however, as dbp mentioned, kinda creepy when you think about it. Are they just accessories, or are they actually growing out of its body. Not that it makes it any less cute, it's just a bit creepy to think about. And I'm kinda afraid of what fanart may do with that :(

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
I don't think so...Even if Sylveon is more feminine than all the other Eeveelutions, that doesn't mean that the rest of the Eeveeloutions aren't feminine at all. I still think that all of the Eeveeloutions, besides maybe Umbreon and Jolteon, are still more for the females, I guess.

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
One other reason I have heard towards a flying type is the ribbons, and how they're like the ones you see on a kite string.

I'd agree with you on that, but on top of that, Sylveon is super-cute! That makes it very likely to be Normal/Flying if they're sticking to their guns, though I'll never rule out just plain old Normal, or something else entirely. Cute type Pokémon, I'm in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back