• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Custom Feature Question] Removing Plugins

Atlat

Atlat
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
Is there a way to remove plugins from a project? The reason I ask is because I have a project set up, but Elite Battle DX and the Modular Menu Script are not compatible with some of the other scripts probably because they don't have the v19.1 hotfixes on them yet. I would like to remove them for now so I can work on the project and be able to test the other stuff. However, just removing the files doesn't do anything, so I'm kind of lost here.

Years
  • Seen Sep 11, 2022
Its pretty easy. First you want to remove the Plugins from the Plugin folder. Then remove anything associated with said plugins from other folders if there are any. Then go into your Data Folder and delete the file called "PluginScripts".

Atlat

Atlat
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
Shh....

I totally did not forget about the "PluginScripts" file.

To tal ly...

...thank you.

Back