• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

July RPer of the Month (Results)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Gaaah...I'm late, I'm late, I'm late! Late for my own votes too. >_< Anyways, I've just finished tallying the votes so here they are. Because there aren't that many votes to go around, I settled for bolding the ones that got most in each category. Congratulations to all the winners. :3

The superlatives we all know and love

Most creative RPer: Art Critic Cubone (2), Chigiri (1), Wafflegod (1), Asch (1). Random_fan (1)

Funniest RPer: Art Critic Cubone (2), WaffleGod (2), Rena (1), OmniReaper (1), Shaydeh (1)

Funniest RP character: Neko - "Rise of the Privaron" (2)

Laziest RPer: Omnireaper (2), Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses (2), Zelda_Theralts (1), Saint Of Hope (1), Omega Envoy of Darkness (1)

Most innovative plot: Y.Z. (2), The Star in the Sky (2), The Riven Academy (1), Pursuit of Raels (1)

Most fun to RP with: Jyukai (2), Shaydeh (1), Charizard_Maa (1), WaffleGod (1), Asch (1), Rena (1), The_Pokemon_Prodigy (1), JBCBlank (1)

Most helpful RPer: Jyukai (2), Asch (1), Art_Critic_Cubone (1)

Most devoted RPer: Random_Fan (2), Netta (1), Asch (1)

Most diverse RPer: Alter Ego (2) Asch (1), Manaphy1128 (1), Chigiri (1), Shiney (1), OmniReaper (1)

Most realistic RP character: Ali - Elemental Angels (1)

Most OOC-happy: JBCBlank (5), Reno's lover (1)

N00biest RPer: Olha (2), Charizard_Man (1), mew three (1), rei173 (1), Saint Of hope (1)

Nicest RPer: Random Fan (2), Ninetales (1), Netta (1)

Scariest RP master: Jyukai (3), Asch (2), Alter Ego (2), Wafflegod (1)

Wordiest RPer: Art_Critic_Cubone (2), Alter Ego (1), NineTails (1), Netta (1)

Favorites and whatnot

Favorite Plot Writer: Alter Ego (2), Jyukai (2), Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses (1), Charizard_Maa (1), Random_Fan (1), Asch (1), Wafflegod (1)

Favorite RP Master: Asch (3), Charizard_Maa (1), Ninetales (1), Netta (1)

Favorite RP character (Male): Lamar - Secrets Of the Darkness (1), Arc - Pursuit of Raels (1), Cain, Digimon Fictional Digidestand/Digimon: Totem Spirits (1)

Favorite RP character (Female): Alana - unknown RP(s) (1), Kat Tachikawa - unknown RP(s) (1), Rosaline - Y.Z. (1), Faewyn - Y.Z. (1), TriAmbermon, Digimon Fictional Digidestand/Digimon: Totem Spirits (1)

Favorite RP: Bonds and Journeys by Ninetales (1), Y.Z. by Asch (1), Riven Academy by Alter Ego (1), Digimon Fictional DigiDestined by Netta (1), Digimon: Totem Spirits by Netta (1)

Favorite RPer: Random Fan (1), OmniReaper (1), JBCBlank (1)

Random titles of doom

Most likely to revolutionize RPing as we know it: Alter Ego (2), Jyukai (2), Charizard_Maa (1), Wafflegod (1)

Most likely to become a billionaire novelist: Art_Critic_Cubone (3), Wafflegod (2), Netta (2)

Most likely to be manhandled with a dictionary: Shaydeh (1), Alter Ego (1), SilverTail (1), JBCBlank (1)

Most likely to kill off their caps lock button: Jyukai (6)

Last but not least

RPer of the Month: Alter Ego (4), Asch (2), Jyukai (1)

And of course someone else shall have to take this next time around. Moral of the story: keep a manageable number of categories. xD

Last edited:

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
Alright....

HOLY CRAP, I WON FOUR THINGS. ALMOST.

To those who voted for me, I really didn't deserve any of this...

But I'll take it anyway 'cause I'm just that selfish. XD

Last edited:

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
LUL DAVID BEAT ME TO IT. XDD

So thank him for moving it. *shot*

OH YEAH. MOST LIKELY TO KILL OFF THEIR CAPS LOCK BUTTON. I WIN BY A LANDSLIDE. HAHAHAHAHA.

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
Years
What? i won one thing? Really?! You are speaking english, right? Cool. I didn't think anyone would even pay atention to me.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
I'm like...finally bothering to post here. xD Anyways, a 'thank you' goes to David/Asch/Archsage/...aww, screw it. Thank you to the esteemed gentleman in red for moving the thread I misposted during my late-night blonde moment. :3

Also, anyone up for hosting this thingamablobber this month? We're already pretty far into this month so...please? Or don't we like this type of thing after all? =O

Oh, and I won in like...four categories. I didn't tamper with the votes, though; honest. ;D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back