• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Obsidian Version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 63
  • Seen Jun 11, 2015
Your game along with your tutorials inspired me to make my game. Thank you so much for creating this game, and putting so much effort into working on it along with your youtube channel. You have done something awesome, and I thank you for it.

Atomic Reactor

I have no idea when the game will be finished. There is currently a playable demo that goes up to the 5th badge though.
Here's a map of what I've been working on lately.
http://prntscr.com/4ozwa4

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
Ah the ice and snow area cant wait till the next demo this game is #2 on my favorites second only to uranium ;)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 4, 2017
The map looks neat, though I don't understand why there's a huge snowy rock in front of the PokeCenter. Love the chimney and snow covered tiles. Keep it up!

firefight

I like people
Years
the battle scenes look AMAZING! though you've probably already heard that. i love the tiles and the fakemon are pretty cool. can't wait to check out that fire type starter! i probably wont play it until its done, but i can already tell that this game will be amazing.

Atomic Reactor

Due to my prioritization of time and other projects, I haven't made a lot of progress on Obsidian, so I no longer intend on keeping a thread open at PC. I appreciate all the support from you guys over the years! NOW, the game is not dead at all, I just haven't done a lot to it in the last few months. I'm still working on it though. So, as of right now, the project is still alive, and as long as the game is alive, I will keep a thread in my signature to where you can find it. If there is no link to it, then it is a dead project. (I say that because I'll be keeping my signature updated for as long as I'm somewhat active at PC, and I intend on being somewhat active still)

So again, I'll be closing (having a mod close) this thread, if you're interested in finding the project, there will be a link in my signature. Thanks again for all the support guys, I hope to see some cool projects from you all in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back