• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Swamtwo's Introduction

Swamtwo

6th of the Elite Four
Years
Hi I'm Swamtwo! My favorite Pokemon is Swampert!
My first Pokemon game is Sapphire, the last one I played is Heart Gold,
but I really want the B/W versions...

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
Years
Welcome to PC, Swamtwo. I can't say I'm the fondest of Swampert, but it has its charms. I played everything the exact opposite of you! Ruby and Soul Silver. I also want the B/W versions, just to try them out. I'm sure you'll get them, someday. Let's cross our fingers. n_n

Remember to read the rules and have fun posting here. =)

Years
Swampert is cool. My first starter in Sapphire was a Mudkip!

Anyway, welcome to PC. Enjoy your time here! If you need help with anything, check out the rules/FAQ.

See you around. ;P

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
Hi I'm Swamtwo! My favorite Pokemon is Swampert!
My first Pokemon game is Sapphire, the last one I played is Heart Gold,
but I really want the B/W versions...

Hi Swamtwo! Welcome to the PokéCommunity! :DD

Is Swamtwo like a fusion of Swampert and Mewtwo? If it is, those two are some of my favorite Pokémon too! :D Black and White are really cool if you can get your hands on them. They've got a lot of new stuff (including over a hundred new Pokémon, which is enough of a reason to buy an entire new game in my opinion) and the graphics are the best yet on a portable Pokémon game. Heck, even just the starting sequence is completely different from every game before! It's definitely something you should try out if you can get a hold of it!

But, even if you can't quite yet, I'd recommend you to go check out some of the other forums like HG/SS and Pokémon General. There's a lot of cool information and things to discuss your opinions on if you'd like!

Anyway, Swamtwo, I hope you enjoy your time at PC. Be active and post a lot! :D;

Back