• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cosmo's PCversary!

Years
It's hard to believe that despite several LoAs he took, he managed to make it to one year.

Congrats Cosmo, and here's to more anniversaries on PC!

Make sure you stick around for my 2nd anniversary in March dude.

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Cid

Years
Cosmo! Happy birthday, man! Oh wait, is it your PC anniversary?
Haha, I'm just kidding. Congratu-freaking-lations for a whole year of fun and PC antics! Never had the chance to VM you even though I always saw you around here and there, so that's not good. We should talk more, maybe. After both of us get through these school stuff, yeah? :D

Anyway, I really hope that you'll stick around for more years to come. One year is a start! Good luck, and have fun adding up those PC days. (b'')b

Years
A little late, but congrats on the one-year PC-versary, Cosmo! :D Don't think we've ever spoken much but there's always time to change that, after all. Hopefully you're around for many more years to come!

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
Cosmo! Happy birthday, man! Oh wait, is it your PC anniversary?
Haha, I'm just kidding. Congratu-freaking-lations for a whole year of fun and PC antics! Never had the chance to VM you even though I always saw you around here and there, so that's not good. We should talk more, maybe. After both of us get through these school stuff, yeah? :D

Anyway, I really hope that you'll stick around for more years to come. One year is a start! Good luck, and have fun adding up those PC days. (b'')b
A little late, but congrats on the one-year PC-versary, Cosmo! :D Don't think we've ever spoken much but there's always time to change that, after all. Hopefully you're around for many more years to come!
I will VM you both. :D Hopefully I can get to know you both pretty well, at least. :)

As Nathan said, congrats on one year and I ache to see you around for more.
I can assure I will stick around! :)

It's hard to believe that despite several LoAs he took, he managed to make it to one year.

Congrats Cosmo, and here's to more anniversaries on PC!

Make sure you stick around for my 2nd anniversary in March dude.

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]
I didn't take that many LoA's.... I took one from getting sick and another for having construction done that involved getting the router taken out for a while. xD Anyways, thanks! I have liked all your posts. :)

Back