• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What Legendaries Have You Not Touched Yet?

RYOUKI

survive the world.
Years
For BW, I did not touch any legendaries except Meloetta and Genesect but only then it's because I got them thru trade.

Frankly, catching Pokemon is just tedious. I wanna catch the legendary trio swordsman and the other trio but I'm too lazy

Tyrael

This is a Sailor's Prayer
Years
On my main Black and White games, I've gotten all of the legendaries available on them. On my Black and White 2 games, I have not touched any of them. When I get more comfortable with RNGing, i'm going to attempt to RNG them all when I get the time.

seishiro-san

Inspirational
Years
Landorus
Thundurus
Tornadus
^ The Genie-Trio

Genesect, Kyurem, Mew, Vintini, and Meloetta.

There still might be a couple more legendaries at which I haven't thrown a single Pok'eball yet, but the above Pok'emon are the ones which I remember at this present time.

Years
The only legendaries I need in Black 2 are Regice and Regigigas. I've been trying to find someone in my area to do the key exchange with so I can get them

Dualik

Eloquent Trainer
Years
I haven't gone near any of the regis as of yet, haven't felt the urge (not to mention I have nobody to trade those damned keys with). As far as the others go I believe I have obtained them all.

magolor

hsssah!
Years
Hm... I can't say there are a lot of Legendaries I do have. I haven't played anything before Ruby... but I probably should! I have Palkia, Shiny Palkia, Celebi, all three musketeers, Yveltal, Kyogre and Groudon, Zekrom and Reshiram, Kyurem, Mewtwo, Deoxys, Victini, Genesect, the lake trio, Keldeo, Tornadus, Thundurus... and that's probably it, so I should probably visit some other games like the originals and gold/silver.

ganesha

The Graphical Master
Years
I haven't touched a lot of Legendaries:
Mewtwo
Mew
Lugia
Entei
Raikou
Suicune
Regirock
Regice
Deoxys
Regigigas
Heatran
Zekrom
Kyurem
Tornadus
Thundurus
Landorus
Celebi
Latias
Latios
No one in the Gen 6 as I didn't play it XD

But I've used few of them on PS or PO.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
In White, I caught Thundurus, Cobalion, and Zekrom.

In White 2, I have yet to caught any of them, but I am aiming to catch a Virizion soon.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 14, 2017
In Black I haven't caught Thundrus, Landorus or Thundrus. They just aren't interesting me at the moment. I've encountered Virizion plenty of times, but I'm trying to get a shiny Virizion, so I haven't actually caught it yet.
Oh, also Terrakion. I haven't caught that one yet.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I have caught all the legends for the most part in BW and BW2. The only ones I have not caught is Regigigas and Registeel which are catchable on my B2 game.

Lord Scalgon

I'm just here so I won't get fined.
Years
Basically everything in B2/W2 and X/Y. But then again, I never bought those games.

As for B/W, the musketeers. Don't know why, but I was just lazy.

typhlosionflames

My shadow is a Hydreigon
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 13, 2015
Excluding Latios, I've not bothered to go capture any other post-game Legendary Pokemon in Black 2. There is a reason why I don't do it, which will sound silly if I even mention it...

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 10, 2022
I've not got the regis and the two other genies yet... =/, I don't understand how to get Regirock.

Back