• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

[Completed] Pokemon Reborn [Episode 19-- Final Release]

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2013
Okay, so just picked this up and it's pretty fun. I am having a few issues however, though only one of them is major. Namely I can't leave the hidden aquarium because it makes the game crash. v.v It's slightly frustrating.

Other more general notes: It would be excellent to have a toggle for the running shoes because when you're not using them walking is really, really ungodly slow and it's annoying to have to press the z key all the time.
I'd also love if there was a way to adjust the volume of the game without having to adjust the volume of everything on my computer, even if it's just a mute option - the music is awesome but I get bored hearing the same introduction every time I end a battle/leave a building so sometimes I'd rather just mute it.

AmethystRain

pixie-powered judgment!
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
Lucario- Thanks, that's very encouraging. ^^ Don't worry, I'm still chugging forward

Archanon- Yeah, I know about the hidden aquarium thing- actually, if you look a little bit up on this very page, I've already linked a patch to fix that though. c:
Toggle for running shoes would be nice. I'm not sure if I can arrange that myself, though.
If you hit the F1 key in game, it should bring up a menu with an option to mute. Also, if you go into your computer's volume settings and look for the mixer, you could also just turn down the volume of the program individually.
I am well aware that the main-city theme gets kinda repetitive- SO I've already started breaking it down and making theme variants for each ward.
I got y'all.
c:

could possibly have some screens of the new episode in the next week or so

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2013
Oh, yes, I see now. For some reason I saw that and thought it was for something else, weird. Installing it now.

AmethystRain

pixie-powered judgment!
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
Couple new screens as promised~
GWE9Dfl.png

267f8c648a944c0c8e917cb.png

Should have the new episode within a couple weeks. c:

AmethystRain

pixie-powered judgment!
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
New release is up! First post has been updated accordingly~

Enjoy~
Pokemon Reborn, Episode 6: Poison in Vein

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
This game is awesome, its really creepy how everyone says they have had or want to "have fun with me" but 'i kick all their asses, and destroyed those thugs beating up patches, and I love the designs for everyone! this game is great >w<

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
Well, I've completed the new episode already. Somehow, despite RyujinJaka disobeying me a bit, I managed to pull off a devastating win against Kiki, the Fighting-Type Leader, without using any Pokemon apart from RyujinJaka.
My current team is (all members are female):

RyujinJaka/Blaziken Lv.59
Sky Uppercut, Brave Bird, Cut, Blaze Kick

Nejibana/Gyarados Lv.42
Hydro Pump, Ice Fang, Bite, Aqua Tail

Wabisuke/Spinda Lv.20
Tackle, Psybeam, Rock Smash, Faint Attack

Konjiki/Croagunk Lv.31
Sucker Punch, Revenge, Swagger, Mud Bomb

Gonryomaru/Emolga Lv.28
Spark, Pursuit, Electro Ball, Shock Wave

Tobiume Lv.21
Smog, Leer, Ember, SmokeScreen

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2013
So in the factory where Fern follows you around i cant get into the elevator, i disabled the gate but when i try to get through the door nothing happens.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
Screen%20Shot%202013-02-05%20at%2012.47.21%20PM.png

Thought you should be made aware of this small typo.

AmethystRain

pixie-powered judgment!
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
Raven- Glad you're liking it!

Seraph- Oh, my. Well, the disobedience thing was supposed to discourage people from solo-running thing, because it's pretty inherent to the nature of Pokemon that if you only really use one, it becomes unstoppable. I think that comes with the nature of Pokemon games as a whole... Hrm. Is there a reason you only feel like using your Blaziken? Or is that just how you prefer to play?

Grunkle/Donut- I'm dumb. Sorry. I don't know how that slipped by me. I'll reupload the game when I get home, but here's a patch in the meantime.
http://www.poke-place.com/factoryfix.zip
Copy that file into the Data folder, overwriting.

Patchisou- Appreciate the thought, but I don't see a typo there. c: Julia makes up, doubles, expands, and sillifies words all the time. The 'gymgym' thing is intention, assuming that's what you're referring to.

Kitkat315

Crazy Cat Lady
Years
  • Seen May 8, 2014
Really enjoying this game! Just a quick question, how do I get an Emolga? I saw one hopping on the rooftops of Jasper Ward, but couldn't figure out how to get to it. Help?

Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2015
I always manage to get myself trapped ><" lol, started the game yesterday, it was awesome I got up to the scene where you should be on your way to the the boat after getting the key. I decided to take a detour and check the other Wards for any updates and sidequests... Unfortunately, on my way out of Opal Ward I got challenged by a new(or rematch) trainer that I skipped, and due to my slow processor, the game crashed, saved and when I started back up I'm in the same place facing the trainer but I can't move or challenge her... Help?
-I really don't want to restart ><

AmethystRain

pixie-powered judgment!
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
Kitkat- Hmhmhm. Emolga really likes gliding between buildings, but on windy days, the gusts mess up its usual flight pattern. That's your chance to snag it!

Lucario- Erp, that slow processor thing. So you can't move at all, but aren't cycling through the crashing battle? That would be new.
If that's so... I'll tell you what, see if you can upload the save file somewhere, and PM me the link. If I can fix that for you, I'll just send it back to you saved in somewhere that doesn't freeze.
If it is doing the usual freeze-save-crash-load-reneter battle-freeze again loop... Usually that's when somebody is using Animated Sprites and their computer can't keep up. If that's the case, try switching to the static sprites.

Oh! I also made a page showing which Pokemon are in the game so far. I edited the first post with it, but you can check it out here!

Last edited:

Kitkat315

Crazy Cat Lady
Years
  • Seen May 8, 2014
It was hopping between two buildings on a windy day, but I couldn't get how to start battling it. I will assume it works like the hoppip? I interacted with it (I think) and nope, no battle.

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
Seraph- Oh, my. Well, the disobedience thing was supposed to discourage people from solo-running thing, because it's pretty inherent to the nature of Pokemon that if you only really use one, it becomes unstoppable. I think that comes with the nature of Pokemon games as a whole... Hrm. Is there a reason you only feel like using your Blaziken? Or is that just how you prefer to play?

To be honest, that's just a bad habit of mine, using one Pokemon and basically abandoning the rest. Just wondering though, is the Exp. Share in the game at all? And where is the Ralts event?

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2013
I still have the same problem, i copied the file to the data folder and overwrite it and i still can't get up the elevator :S

Got it working now :) thx for help :) wonderful game! :D keep up the good work! ^^

Last edited:

AmethystRain

pixie-powered judgment!
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
It was hopping between two buildings on a windy day, but I couldn't get how to start battling it. I will assume it works like the hoppip? I interacted with it (I think) and nope, no battle.
Not quite. When you can get Emolga, it'll actually be on the ground...

To be honest, that's just a bad habit of mine, using one Pokemon and basically abandoning the rest. Just wondering though, is the Exp. Share in the game at all? And where is the Ralts event?
Exp Share will be in, but it isn't, yet.

As for ralts.... I don't want to give away too much, but you can use what you know about Ralts to help you. Remember, Ralts only appears to the most kind-hearted trainers...

Kitkat315

Crazy Cat Lady
Years
  • Seen May 8, 2014
Kind of random, but I noticed Sableye isn't on the list of available Pokémon. Will it be in soon?

Back