• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The One Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
^ might be right < guesses...

< only knows is that sometimes either < choses not to sleep at all cause < can operate off of very lil' sleep or < thinks < has insomnia ( when i mean lil', i mean lil' i.e. 30 mins of sleep can keep me going for at least the whole day)

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
^ thinks the colors are weird and its cause < made it in a rush and saved it as a GIF instead of PNG so colors look weird O.o

< thinks the world is cold so < stay in bed all the time....my bed is really comfy

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
^ is wrong... < lives in the Northern Hemisphere and needs a Torchic or a Growlithe that < could huggles
< is usually is used to the cold but this is an unnatural cold...like there is a ghostie....< bed doesn't want < to leave it so < bed hired a ghostie to keep < in bed

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
^ may or may not know that <'s pretty lazy. But yeah, < might do something new now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back