• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

OOC: Atlantis Arising [M]

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
So, is Silver Rogue alive? :( we've been waiting for him to post for a while now, I think.

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
I sent him a VM yesterday! :( if he doesn't reply before Saturday morning, I'll just go ahead and post

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Sounds like a fair deal~

I notice the IC thread is a lot busier nowadays when we have so many new players. It's nice to see! All the more reason I want to get tossed into action again.

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
Years
*sigh*

My laptop's screen exploded into a bunch of fuzzy black and white lines.

Thats the reason for my innactivity. Fortunately, I managed to revive a dinosaur of a computer I found in the basement for the time being until I can either get the broken one fixed, or buy a new one. I am leaning towards just getting a new one though, the broken one was five or six years old already...

Anyways! Sorry for the innactivity, hopefully I will be posting more frequently now.

Now, to post!

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
Sorry about the lack of posting guys, I have two assignments due next week, and since all my courses are internally assessed I usually end up with a lot of workload during the trimester. But, but, BUT I shall post when I can, there is still a lot to be done in the roleplay!

PS, blame Skymin for me not posting, if she didn't listen in on my Chinese Lecture yesterday, then I probably would have posted. xD

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
Yo guys. Sorry for not being on as often as I should be.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
Yo guys. Sorry for not being on as often as I should be.

Its all good man, I haven't been able to post much due to University, work, and Skymin distracting me with Minecraft. BUT, I shall write some posts once I have finished this assignment for Chinese Modern Literature after work today.

@Skymin: Silly Gonzo xD

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Silly gonzo... I mean, you guys are all welcome to join us on minecraft if you play it! As well as skype!!

And yes, I should post soon too *so many things to do*

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Oh no, not another one to join the Minecraft insanity! Is there not one single sane person here? xD

Yea, so i'll just be here, reading up your guys' posts, seeing as how I'm kinda ahead of the others atm. It's cool though, I can wait...

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
Wow you guys play Minecraft, let me know which sever you play on, I'm a big fan myself.

We have a direct connection through Hamachi, so if you want to join us, download Hamachi and we can direct you to joining our server.

Also, just introduced the final, and probably the most volatile and dangerous NPC, October Carter. I shall see if I can write Jeremy and Michael's tomorrow. I am getting excited about the roleplay, everyone is coming together and Day Three is just around the corner!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024

We have a direct connection through Hamachi, so if you want to join us, download Hamachi and we can direct you to joining our server.

Also, just introduced the final, and probably the most volatile and dangerous NPC, October Carter. I shall see if I can write Jeremy and Michael's tomorrow. I am getting excited about the roleplay, everyone is coming together and Day Three is just around the corner!

Lol DAY THREE? I think you guys should wait for AUP to catch up since we're still on day one... at least for my character, perhaps not for Silver?

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Silly gonzo... I mean, you guys are all welcome to join us on minecraft if you play it! As well as skype!!

And yes, I should post soon too *so many things to do*

If I didn't have to use mah friend's account whenever I play Minecraft, then I might. :< I still could though, but I don't trust my computer to function perfectly~ xD

I'll post soon. I have three(?) RPs to post in . . . shouldn't actually take too long if I decide not to be lazy. I'll try not to be lazy. Then again, that's never been true before, so~ . . . yeah. xD

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Minecraft Conversation: Be warned. I frequently join these Minecraft games and left to my own devices I tend to build houses so large they make others feel inadequate. |D

...Which is probably why last time I wasn't allowed to choose the size of my house. Don't tell Skymin I expanded it vertically ;o

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years

Lol DAY THREE? I think you guys should wait for AUP to catch up since we're still on day one... at least for my character, perhaps not for Silver?

I believe, if I am correct, that Helena was picked up on day two, I am uncertain of this however so I shall talk to Skymin since she needs to hurry up with the AUP. I'm pretty sure they are the most behind.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Short post is short; deal with it

As for large Minecraft houses . . . I tried it when I was playing Minecraft before, but then mah computer lagged so much I gave up. If it didn't lag, though . . . gawd, that'd be fun. I need Xbawks version.

Back