• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Free Shop] Dem Iconz

Status
Not open for further replies.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
«Derozio's Icon Shop»

KaminaAVI_zps9492ed12.png
Raiden_zps25e57e8f.png
MAVI1_zpsbd716d39.png

dem here cuz Kamina, Raiden and Monet badass.

I had a shop here a while ago but locked it due to the fact that life got busy.
But I think I can make an icon shop to bring some much needed activity back to this section.
Tags take too much time but I can do icons, I suppose. So yes.​

Rules:
General PC and A&D rules apply.
Won't accept LQ stocks.
Please give credit.
I'd accept requests only for icons. Not for tags.
No gifs.
I take pride in my works and if you don't plan to use them, just don't post here.
Plagiarism will NOT be tolerated.

Template:
Stock:
Size:
Text: (I'd say go for a 'no'. I suck at icons with text, tbh)

Examples:

Spoiler:

Finished requests:
Spoiler:

I know this won't be too popular but eh. Request away, people.

Last edited:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Yay, i'm the first to request!
Stock: What does that mean? Yeah, i'm a noob
Size: To fit my avatar
Text: JNathan down or nothing if it seems bad

derozio

Years
Eh, I should've been a little more clear, I guess. Stock = Picture. Something that I can use to work on, you know. :p

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Ok so for both you will write JNathan and could you resize them to meet the avatar standings please?

Years
Stock:
Giovannis-Last-Resort.jpg

tumblr_m16z9g4ZsT1qcdbkj.png

Size: Avatar please
Text: No text please

Sorry for the large images but they are the only ones I could find '^.^ Um, I would to have the first one with Giovanni and Nidoking in it (and visible) but it is pretty big (and dark) so I also put down the second. Thank you in advance if you're able to do it :)

derozio

Years
@JNathan - Can't use first image. Too small. Second image is fine, I guess. I'll be done with your avatar tomorrow. :3

@josh: Images are low quality, I'm afraid. Can you find some better pics of Giovanni? Or should I try and search for some myself? And lol, the bigger image the better. Small images are harder to work with anyway. :p

Years
@JNathan - Can't use first image. Too small. Second image is fine, I guess. I'll be done with your avatar tomorrow. :3

@josh: Images are low quality, I'm afraid. Can you find some better pics of Giovanni? Or should I try and search for some myself? And lol, the bigger image the better. Small images are harder to work with anyway. :p

Oh, um, sorry '^_^ Those two had Giovanni from the older show (I'm not a big fan of what he wears in the newer show) and I wanted his ground pokemon with him but I'll look for another one.

Quick question: If I find a page from pokemon adventures, would it be possible for you to color it?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Teh stock.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Size - The same size avatar as JNathan's please.
Text - No text please.

Hope I'm doing this right lol.

derozio

Years
@Janathan: I used the second pic. Didn't do much but here are the results:
ragkVK2.png
Sbu5fhd.png

@Xulek: The first pic, although huge, is low quality. So idk if I'll be able to work with it without the result ending up looking bad. Try not to post pixelated LQ stuff here, kay? I'll see if I can do something with it, still. The second pic is not visible.

@Zorogami: Those are perfect. I'll probably be able to make something good with that! :D

derozio

Years
This looks MUCH better, thanks! I'm kinda busy right now but I promise I'll have your requests done by tomorrow. :]

moments.

quixotic
Years
I know these are just icon requests, but the 'stocks' Zorogami posted are copyrighted artworks on deviantart, not resources. Just thought you should know before you make a full set of icons and distribute them. <3

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
I know these are just icon requests, but the 'stocks' Zorogami posted are copyrighted artworks on deviantart, not resources. Just thought you should know before you make a full set of icons and distribute them. <3

I'm really sorry, i didn't know that would be a problem...I'm pretty new to all this and don't know all the perks yet.
If you can't use the pictures i posted above, i hope this one will do fine:

Again, I'm very sorry for the inconveniences :(

derozio

Years
wxLFAQo.png

Here, Xulek. And I'll be doing yours soon as well, Zorogami and Kurapika!

kinataki

david tennant so much!
Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2014
Stock:
Spoiler:

Size:to fit my avatar
Text: gibe money please

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back