• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Green With The Original Battle System

Deto-Nate

Kiphacks is Back!
Years
It looks alright but i still dont know, here ya go, make me a map of pallett town aswell, that is only a small map. if i like it then you are definetly in ok.

Deto-Nate

Kiphacks is Back!
Years
alright then take aslong as you want, i aint going anywhere. Any1 got any suggestions for how i should have the battle layout? dont wanna use the old one cos black and white is quite boring, dnt wanna use the new one cos it looks terrible. I need something original, sooo ideas people.

rm2kdude

Advanced Pixel-Artist
Years
  • Age 34
  • usa
  • Seen Oct 30, 2022
The pokemon identifyer is hmm how do i say this ok you have pikachu in your first slot so he would come out first thats what it is but does anyone know this.

its delaying my bs demo release.

heres my pallet

Neo Android

Master Eevee Trainer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Eire
  • Seen Apr 4, 2011
Well i will be using this battle system. So i hope it is done pretty soon lol.

Now we will have a pokemon battle system for rm2k3 and xp

true but i think many more will convert to rmxp when this battle system is done.

Blizzy

me = Scripter.new("Noob")
Years
Lone Eevee said:
Well i will be using this battle system. So i hope it is done pretty soon lol.

true but i think many more will convert to rmxp when this battle system is done.
why convert it to rmxp when it's made in rmxp?

Neo Android

Master Eevee Trainer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Eire
  • Seen Apr 4, 2011
-virtual- said:
why convert it to rmxp when it's made in rmxp?

I meant more people will stop using rm2k3 and covert to using rmxp because of this. understand??

Deto-Nate

Kiphacks is Back!
Years
Well i aint got that much time to put into this. i gotta goto work and i have a social life of cruising in my car lol, but i will work on it as quick as i can to get it finished. and yeah you are on my team now Neo! you can add the woodland soldiers pic to ur sig if ya want! i like ur mappin, you can be my main mapper, try and do as many maps as you can or want to lol. add me to msn aswell if ya have it so i can chat to ya on that! any1 else wanna join the team? spriters etc... just ask. and the pokemon selector is easy to make, shouldnt be hard atall.

Deto-Nate

Kiphacks is Back!
Years
Yes bah! im gonna make a cms, gotta do it slightly different to all the other pokemon ones though, so that it has originality. gotta think think of some ideas!

Deto-Nate

Kiphacks is Back!
Years
I probably have the same one as you, i got it from on this site!. Just make maps that require the outer chip, until som1 makes a better inner one lol.

Deto-Nate

Kiphacks is Back!
Years
Ok well that sounds like a plan! Who wants to be the 'Inner Mapper' for 'The Woodland Soldiers'?.We need some1 so whoever wants to help us out, post a few screens of what you can do and i will see if your good enough.

Deto-Nate

Kiphacks is Back!
Years
No just Kanto until everything is finished with the game, depending on how long it takes to complete it all, i might decideto have more maps or regions in it.

Back