• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Misty's Best Swimsuit?

Best Swimsuit?

• Total voters

Candaceaboo

Misty Lover
Years
Out of all swimsuits Misty wore in the anime, which is your favorite?

Red Swimsuit

0TVzV.png

Yellow Swimsuit

45512-069swimsuit7gu_1_.jpg

Green Swimsuit

45491-swimsuit_misty_1_.jpg

Tropical Swimsuit

53320.png

Your favorite?

Anyone else want to share opinions on the suits?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2017
The red one, cause it was the first and ash said sth funny when he saw her. He and Brock were a little speechless. I can't remember the green and tropical appearences though.

Years
I loved the red swimsuit the best cos it goes with her hair.

Not to mention the other ones look a little weird on her.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
The red swimsuit cause she looks the cutest in it. Then the yellow one after that.

I also like her mermaid outfit.
Spoiler:

Pinta77

I guess I'd say yellow. Although Misty is kind of annoying, so whichever one keeps her quiet is my favorite =)

93Aiwass

Getting Back into Pokemon
Years
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

Neither, I like the one that was kinda like a Goldeen with the magician/hypnotist.

Misty_Goldeen_outfit.png

Love is the Law, Love under Will.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
I like the tropical one, honestly. I love floral patterns, but the red comes in second.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 1, 2014
For me its pretty difficult to choose but I would have to say the red one worn in Beauty and the Beach and Shadow of a Drought. She also wore the bottom bikini portion with a white shirt as a top in a Hot Water Battle and the Evolution Solution. Oddly enough with that in mind its her most frequently worn swimsuit as the others are just from one episode each with the yellow one being from the Pi-Kahuna, the tropical one from Pokemon Double Trouble, and the green one from Cerulean Blues in Pokemon Chronicles. By the way, the Goldeen costume mentioned is from March of the Exeggutor Squad and its tied as my favorite of Misty's alternate outfits with the mermaid costume.

Back