• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Made up by a guy on the internet, yeah. "He" was originally created in a scary photo-editing contest. Then boom Slenderman was famous.

My friend online introduced me to him. I haven't spoken to her in months (the only website we could contact each other with-- they banned me from it), but my obsession love of Slenderman remains haha.

Sir Codin

Then why haven't you watched Marble Hornets yet?

DO EET. DO EET NEAOW!!!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Because a video on youtube nearly killed my computer. I'd rather not have that happen. x:

I'm actually drawing Slenderman right now. My best friend knows what/who he is- but not what he looks like. So I'm drawing him to show her.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
Imagine if Slender put a slender virus on your computer that made your entire computer experience into a nightmare - scary things popping up, making you type things to unlock the computer that freak you out...I would die. Literally die.

Haha that would be creepy.

Only thing I know about Slenderman is that he's a myth and he has no head.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
I'm currently waiting for the next episode of Marble Hornets. This series has truly have me thinking what is fake or what is reality.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha nope. Pretty ideal; I can't draw humans to save my life. X)

Darn it. It's so hard to read stuff on the slenderman wiki. The colors mess with my eyes. Plus bad vision.

Sir Codin

Read the TV tropes link I posted then. Or press ctrl+A to highlight all the text.

Or get better eyesight.

EDIT:

Rewatching Marble Hornets right now. I'm on entry 5. It's honestly not at all scary.

Last edited:

Honest

Hi!
Years
Marble Hornets. For a second, I thought that was the Hornets in the NBA D=

Pinki-Dawn, I love your siggy, by the way. Deadpool <3

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I keep thinking Green Hornet and thinking the character is owned by Marvel.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Talking to you guys about Slenderman has pushed me back into my obsession love of drawing him haha. I'm going to put the operator symbol on my folders and stuff that I take to two classes I go to; perhaps I'll find another slenderfan that way.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
If we're going to talk about Superheroes....

Batman > any marvel character

This fellow would like to have a word with you.

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/26400000/Deadpool-x-men-26433260-2048-1530.jpg

deadpool-liveblogimage1.jpg

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I know nothing of superheroes, so I can't much contribute to this conversation.
Though I do appreciate your mentioning it, because it gave me the idea of drawing Slenderman as a superhero-type character.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
I prefer Jason Todd over Bruce Wayne, but either way he's from the Batman universe.

Sir Codin

I grew up mainly with Batman and X-Men cartoons, so I can appreciate both DC and Marvel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back