• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

4th Gen How many times have you replayed DPPt?

EJ Nero

Water forever
Years
Before I lost all of them only once for Pearl (it was my main game it's all my pokes before it got chewed up :( ), and twice on my Platinum which I lost while moving.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
I'm gonna estimate these, because it was a lot of times (by my standards) and I honestly don't remember anymore.

Diamon: 2
Pearl: 5
Platinum: 3

I really liked Pearl for Palkia, and then after I discovered Platinum I played that quite a bit.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Pearl and Platinum are the original save files. I replayed Diamond a few times to get a Turtwig or for entertainment. I don't intend to restart any versions since I used them for breeding/trading.

Mp3beast

Master of Sound
Years
I've never actually replayed my Diamond version, because I migrated all my Pokes from my Game Boy Advanced Games and didn't want to lose them. :P I kinda always wanted to restart because I forgot the storyline, but I just didn't want to lose all my friends from previous generations.

Fighting Girl

Fighting Type Master
Years
Yes I have played D/P/Pt multiple times. Usually I play it again to train different Pokemon or play a Nuzlocke or Monotype for fun. I remember one time I caught a shiny Sneasel on Pearl. So sad when the game stopped working. Now I play Platinum and currently I am doing an all Fighting Monotype.

Back