• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you living for?

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
"Ohhh we're halfway there,
Woa-ohh, living on a prayer~"

Okay, that was random. xD

On to the main topic. What am I living for? I'm living for God, my family, my friends, my goals in life, my dreams and aspirations. To hope to make an impression and touch the lives of everyone I cross paths with. I'm living for the present. Not the past, not the future, but right here. Right now. To make every moment lived a memorable one, and to learn and grow from experiences and mistakes. There are so many things I'm living for, and this is just the beginning.

Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2015
I don't have as much to live for as you, Synerjee, or come to think about it, at least half of the people who responded to this.

I live for my mom, all of my games, & just recently, the hope for something that I was never able to have in my life: A little sister...

Guy

just a guy
Years
I've always thought that it's better to live for something than to live for nothing at all. Even if it's just life itself, then live for it.

As for myself? I'm currently stuck in the middle of life, but I live for the future with hope that I can one day have and accomplish all the things I want. I want to one day have a life that I can share with someone else and live it not for myself, but for them too.

I also live because I want to know what my purpose in life is about. I like to believe we each have a destiny to fulfill, and I'd like to know what mine will be. I don't think I've fulfilled it just yet.

K1ngQu33n

Poke K1ng
Years
I have many things to live for, and die for.
Reasons to live:

1. I am a great worker and hopefully will get a good job when I'm older.
2. I am really good at games and hopefully will succeed in them.
3. I have been told I am a polite young man, and have many great social skills.

Reasons to die:

1. I am having troubles at home for the past 7 years. I used to even get physical with my Dad and attacked him. But that was almost 4 years ago. I haven't done anything like that since.

2. My whole family is struggling with debt and apparently I'm getting blamed. I did nothing at all.

Back