• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Gale • The Geor Adventure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 11, 2011
lol still can treally see the water one, maby somthing like seal or walrein?

Last edited:
Years
^^ There's maybe a little plesiosaur in there, but that's not entirely it.
You'll find out tomorrow, but for today here's Friexy's evo, Flamutt!
NBlurry-2.png

Years
  • Seen Oct 11, 2011
love the new evo looks really nice,

hey if you guys are still hunting for ideas for the game why not ad the trading cards, you could collect the cards whill going through the game, putting them in something like an album, you wouldnt even have to add the actuall game they could be somethin fun on the side to collect and when you get a full album maby you get a prize

Glitchfinder

Let's all get along, please?
Years
love the new evo looks really nice,

hey if you guys are still hunting for ideas for the game why not ad the trading cards, you could collect the cards whill going through the game, putting them in something like an album, you wouldnt even have to add the actuall game they could be somethin fun on the side to collect and when you get a full album maby you get a prize

I almost posted a tiresome post on the difficulty of scripting. Thank you for NOT suggesting that they add a fully functional TCG. If that were easily done, I'd have a really good Yu-Gi-Oh! game going right now...

Years
  • Seen Oct 11, 2011
lol naw i now thats way to hard and i dont think the game really needs it , i just think it would be cool to coollect card and look at them , you could have like booster packs at the pokemart. be cool if they like the idea if not ow well never hurts in mentioning

Glitchfinder

Let's all get along, please?
Years
We've discussed it and decided it's a great idea, thanks for suggesting it. ^^ We're now working out what cards we should have and the things they can be used for in the game. Stay tuned!

You know, it is a good idea, and I'm glad you are including it. I had a similar idea for my Yu-Gi-Oh! Library (which is on hold due to the need to rebuild it from the ground up), in which you could actually use Yu-Gi-Oh! cards in a battle with effects similar to what they have in the game. (For example, the card Raigeki would be a very rare card that eliminates all opposing monsters, like in the real card game, while I wouldn't include Dark Hole, which, if added, would not only kill the opposing monsters, it would kill your party as well)

Years
  • Seen Oct 11, 2011
great glad you guys liked the idea , cant wait to see how you guys implement it, lol hope it goes well, cant wait for the update with it

La_Branette

Will die of sleep deprivation.
Years
Ah, great to see the thread isn't dying. For some reason it felt that Vavavoom had a more enthusiastic take on the game than you, Nevermore. But I guess it was probably because his posts were bigger in size. :D

Years
XD Probably cos i'm new, i don't know anyone, i don't know how people act here. And i don't make such big posts cos vav had acess to maps because he made them, if i want maps i have to ask, and what i make takes up less space. And i'd like to do something i discussed with vav earlier last year... A fake designing contest. If i held that, the prize being your fake being sprited and put into the game, how mnay people would be interested? The drawing doesn't have to be perfect, just a good general idea.

Years
  • Seen Oct 11, 2011
that would defently be fun a fake contest , lol wish i could creat fakes id love to see it in the game

Years
Then it's settled. Anyone who wants to enter, send your deigns by pm to me. The fake must be one stage (not legend), can be any type, and can be drawn on paint or drawn by hand and scanned. The staff will judge, and the winner will be sprited, have stats drawn up, and be put into the game!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2008
I thikn the contest will build more hype for people. It seems like this has gotten pretty dead.. but glad to know you're still working on it! The evolutions look great by the way (the water one reminds me of Latios). I think that it would be great if everyone could see the entries, but the judges will decide the winner without revealing the winner, only to find out who won after beating the Elite Four (or the equivalent to them if not Elite Four is present) or after a certain quest.

Years
  • Seen Oct 11, 2011
I do admit it would be nice to see the entrents, but thats up to you guys, be nice to see all what people can do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back