• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lucario and the galactic crystal

CTFx

The End has Finally Begun
Years
Yes, it was time. The crowd was now running, screaming in fear. 2 Boys as old as he were standing there, facing of to a shadow-like figure. He gripped Swellow in his hands. He made his way down to the stadium, finding himself running. He jumped over the barrier and released Swellow. A Flygon already hit the shadow like figure into the wall, the other trainer didnt look to good, he watched as the dark figure got back up.

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 26, 2015
What the-? Reily thought, spotting the dark figure. Some trainers were already facing off against it, and since Raichu was out, she thought she might too. It had already seemed to have attacked someone. "Raichu, use thunderbolt on that dark figure!" "RAICHU!" Raichu obeyed immediately, leaping into the air as electricity encased it and it released a large thunderbolt towards the figure. The attack hit it and it flew backwards again, but got to its feet not long after. Geez, what is that thing? "Raichu?" Raichu said, looking confused.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2010
Character name: Kestra

Characters pokemon[if any]: Empoleon, Gardivoir, Tropius, Blissey, Magmortor and Electirvire.

Characters pokemons attacks[list pokemon]:
Empoleon - Hydro Cannon, Growl, Aqua Jet and Surf.
Gardivoir - Psycic, Lock on, Calm Mind and Confuse Ray
Tropius - Leaf Blade, Grasswhistle, Poisonpowder and Hyper Beam.
Blissey - Egg Bomb, Quick Attack and Sand Attack
Magmortor - Fire Blast, Flamethrower, Sand attack and Flare Blitz
Electirvire - Discharge, Lock on and Protect

Info about character: Shy but determined and careful.

Last edited:

Yu_&_Rei

♪Its Quiz Time!♪
Years
Yamuu was feeling very weak at the moment but he felt like he was gaining power, he wasn't sure at first but the energy was so overwhelming and he tried to get up but felt even more faint and as his amulet gave off a brilliant flash Yamuu fell to the ground unconcious.

orangejediman

Snivy's the badass of Gen V!
Years
Can I still sign up?

Character name: Logan

Characters pokemon:

Ninetales
Glaceon
Gardevoir
Gallade
Haunter
*(if i can have a legend, Shaymin (Sky Forme). If not, Metagross)

Characters pokemons attacks
[list pokemon]:

Ninetales - fire blast/solarbeam/extrasensory/Flare blitz
Glaceon - Blizzard/Shadow ball/Water Pulse/Iron tail
Gardevoir - Shock Wave/Psychic/Giga Impact/Magical Leaf
Gallade - Close Combat/Psycho Cut/Leaf Blade/Earthquake
Haunter - Thunderpunch/Sucker Punch/Hypnosis/Dream Eater
(Shaymin - Seed Flare/Magical Leaf/Air Slash/Hyper Beam)*
(Metagross - Meteor Mash/Hammer Arm/Zen Headbutt/Sludge bomb)*

Info about character: Logan started his adventure at 10, and ha been traveling with Haunter ever since. Catching many other pokemon, he aims for the championship. He also plans to start competing in contests.

(If I have Shaymin:)* On an adventure in Sinnoh, he stubled across seabreak path. He met shamin and became good freinds with him.Soon ater, shaymin started traveling with Logan. They found the flower that transformed Shamin to Sky Forme, and used it. Now Shaymin travels outside a pokeball beside logan. Shaymin can speak as well as a human, too.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Wow, just wow...

Thread Warning 1

One-paragraph minimum. You guys are all violating it like it has never been violated before. Can't you hear it crying in pain? ><

All ICs must be at least this length:

Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text

All of you can expect infractions if this rule is not followed from hereon out. And trust me, I will know.

Also, Gallade of the Sand? I think saying what does or doesn't go in terms of applicants is the thread creator's job.

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 26, 2015
"Skarmory!" Reily called, never taking her eyes off the strange dark figure, I don't understand who or what that figure must be....She thought, as a silver, bird-like pokemon appeared, hovering in the air and letting out a screech.

"Skarmory, use swift, then dodge between the stars and use steel wing for a double hit!" Reily instructed. Skarmory let out another metallic screech, and flapped its wings a couple of times, releasing yellow, glowing stars that went towards the opponent. It would hit, of course. Immediately proceeding the swift attack, Skarmory flapped its wings powerfully, releasing small gusts of air, and dived towards the figure. Its wings were spread out wide, and began to glow a silvery gray color, Reily couldn't explain the attack in detail, except for the fact that Skarmory's wings became hard as steel, capable of doing a large amount of damage, if it hit directly.

"Skarr!" Skarmory cried as it narrowed its eyes, judging the distance between it and the figure. Something that it always did, Reily never did figure out why, but she supposed it made Skarmory's attack more accurate somehow, she didn't know. Skarmory was still a pretty recent addition to her team. Then the silver steel bird pokemon hit the figure, which, predictably, flew backwards, even more so, because it had been hit by swift almost in the same instant, unable to dodge the attack from such close proximity. Once again, predictably as well, the figure somehow got to its feet again.

That figure, whatever it is, can't possibly be human, how could a human take so many hits and not back down? And such powerful attacks at that, it just doesn't seem possible. In fact, to be honest, it seems almost...unreal. And that thing, whatever it might be, doesn't appear to be any type of pokemon either, at least, not any type I know, and I hope that I'm pretty well versed in Pokemon knowledge and all that stuff. Wait, back to the present. Reily glanced at Raichu, who looked confused, somewhat nervous, and yet rather bored.

"Raichu! Your turn, use volt tackle!" Reily said, calling on Raichu's special move, passed down through the family, apparently they all, or almost all of them, knew volt tackle, but she hadn't really been able to trace Raichu's past and ancestry that well, so she just supposed it was so, as Raichu already knew the move Volt Tackle when Reily found it. Raichu began charging at high speed towards the figure, eventually being encased in a sort of ball of electricity, the distance between Raichu and the dakr figure decreased as Raichu drew closer.

"Rai!" Raichu cried before it used a powerful volt tackle on the figure, which had been busy fending off another attack and was unaware until the last moment, when appeared to turn around. Tiny sparks flew into the air as the figure was thrown to the ground, where it lay for a few moments, before, unbelievably, it got up once again. Raichu returned to Reily, and they both stared disbelievingly at the figure.

"Skarmory, you did excellently, good job!" She praised her pokemon, returning it to the safety of its pokeball. "You too Raichu, you were just as good, I just wonder how such powerful attacks could fail to bring that...thing, er, figure, thing, yeah, whatever, down. I mean, a human couldn't get up again that many times, right?"

Yu_&_Rei

♪Its Quiz Time!♪
Years
As Yamuu awoke his amulet started giving off briliant flashes of light that had a great warmth and as it started to glow the figure's crystal was also glowing but not as bright, as that happened he could see a figure of a pokemon came in suddenly and was about to attack the figure but before that could happen, the figure sprang up into the air and vanished into the nothingness. As Yamuu looked at the figure, he thought it looked familiar. "lucario......" he thought but when he snapped back to his senses the pokemon immediatley ran to seek the figure. Yamuu wanted to run but he looked at the other trainers and thought he should stay.

Is anyone else gonna post cuz this RP might die soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Well now, it's going to die even faster if you thread bump it again. <<

Thread Warning 2

Consecutive posting, as you should be well aware, is not allowed on these forums. If you have something to ask of the other people in this RP and have the last post, then please just take it over PM.

Thy posts have now been merged and a warning issued. Carry on.

Last edited:
Back