• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Ginji's shinies and events trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2010
Giniji When you can I am on Just use posted FC and we'll trade. Thanks for taking the time.

Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2010
Okay I'm on and got both of your FC's added.

My platinum is 3824 | 6475 | 1501

Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2010
Thank you. Jirachi and Tyranitar are hacked. Eh. All three are hacked. Thanks any way,.

Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2010
Wrong Algorithm. Jirachi and Tyranitar are Unknown GBA. Typlosion is GGU which should be CGR. The other two should be CGR as well.

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years

Nyo

Event collector.
Years
****shiny dialga adamant/likes to thrash about

I have this one except it's adamant/likes to relax. Are you still interested in it? I also have the michina arceus dates and some of those birthday charmander dates your looking for.

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
****shiny dialga adamant/likes to thrash about

I have this one except it's adamant/likes to relax. Are you still interested in it? I also have the michina arceus dates and some of those birthday charmander dates your looking for.
What are its stats?
------------------

Becki

Pc will never be the same.....
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
Sorry i have neglected to come back in a while, now i should be back and on much more, so we can set up a trade!

Becki

Pc will never be the same.....
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
Your shiny stantler, but we can make an actual offer you know! is there anythign you may need breed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back