• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Danger on the S.S. Anne [SU+OOC]

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
^So if I post first I get a cookie? But how will I get it? XD Just kidding, I'll start working on it right away.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Well... you're not in luck there partner. I already got first post honors. ^^

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Looks like Greiger has the cookie! ;D Great introduction for Sarah (and Blaze too). I love how they interacted, maybe it's just because he can't directly speak but the way he responded by shrugging a lot.

Good stuff! I have updated Sarah's item list to include the Pokéballs and Potion. The pokétreats and key are a given so they won't be listed ^^, use them if/whenever you want.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Yay! I have a cookie! *Goes out and grabs the giant cookie* What? You never specified how big the cookie could be. *Nahms on the giant cookie!*

King!

better
Years
NOOOO THAT COOKIE WAS MINE D:

At least...it was going to be but...I went back to bed n.n' I'm not sure how long Nadia should have been there for. On the one hand, she'd want to do some sightseeing before she left. On the other, how long can a Pokemon live in a pokeball without eating or...like...peeing and stuff? xD

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Yay I got power back just in time for this to start :3

Yay! Good timing!

NOOOO THAT COOKIE WAS MINE D:

At least...it was going to be but...I went back to bed n.n' I'm not sure how long Nadia should have been there for. On the one hand, she'd want to do some sightseeing before she left. On the other, how long can a Pokemon live in a pokeball without eating or...like...peeing and stuff? xD

Do you mean be there at the dock? She doesn't have to arrive until after the crowd has started to move on board if she doesn't want to :3

She could even go sight-seeing in Vermillion before boarding - whatever you want :D

King!

better
Years
Well what I meant was how long she's been staying in Vermillion x3 Because I plan on her waking up in the hotel or w/e. It actually doesn't really matter since I don't need to mention it lol

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
*squeee* Can't wait to start writing my first post! I should get it up by tonight depending on how much stuff I have to do today. :D

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
Glad to come home to see the IC thread up and away! Great job with a well detailed opening post SwiftSign!

Just a couple of rectifications!
Firstly, I was meant to put Murkrow as a female.
Also, it's a Krokorok, not a Krookodile xD
And his ability is 'Intimidate'.

I shall start work on my first post just as soon as I've finished watching the wrestling ^_^

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
my first post is up :3 I am soo glad I got power back.

I saw! Have added the items to your list as well now ^-^ nice opening post.

Glad to come home to see the IC thread up and away! Great job with a well detailed opening post SwiftSign!

Just a couple of rectifications!
Firstly, I was meant to put Murkrow as a female.
Also, it's a Krokorok, not a Krookodile xD
And his ability is 'Intimidate'.

I shall start work on my first post just as soon as I've finished watching the wrestling ^_^

I shall fix all these things shortly and look forward to your post!

A few things, before anyone does them and I have to ask for it to be changed. Please only use BLACK font for your IC posts, because some people have light themes, dark colours are also acceptable I guess. Just keep it uniform. Also, personally, multicoloured text looks horrid and is hard to read.

If you want to break up your post, like I did between Rogers' and Carla's sections, you can use the

formatting.

So something like this:

HTML:
[INDENT][INDENT][H1][CENTER][SIZE="1"]***[/SIZE][/CENTER][/H1][/INDENT][/INDENT]

Looks like:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
My post is up. A review for a review?

I like! Interesting post, lots of humour. I think Venusaur might be fun ;3. Hopefully the S.S. Anne will help Johnny escape from the looming pressures of parenthood!

I would change the underlining to "quotations" or something, my eyes were drawn to the middle of the post to start with XD.

Mystical Mermaid

Resident Mermaid
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 22, 2012
My first post is up. I'm sorry if it's a little long. I kind of just got more and more ideas as I was writing and wanted to fit them all in. :D I can also tone down the humor a little in later posts if you want a more serious outlook.

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
The length isn't bad. Oh and just to let you know, Swift wants all IC posts to be in black.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
My first post is up. I'm sorry if it's a little long. I kind of just got more and more ideas as I was writing and wanted to fit them all in. :D I can also tone down the humor a little in later posts if you want a more serious outlook.

I really enjoyed it! I say keep the humour, well unless something tragic is happening.

Really enjoyed Anna's interaction with Skylar :3 and Kame-sama sounds like an interesting Pokémon :P The passengers best watch themselves when he first comes out his ball!

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
Years
Posted.

It's good to see I'm not the only one rushing to get this started… :)

Does anyone want to chill on the deck for now? (I don't think we're limited to only one post right now).

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Mmmm I'll be posting the iotola of rock n' rola either tonight or tomorrow :3

Yayyy! :D

Posted.

It's good to see I'm not the only one rushing to get this started… :)

Does anyone want to chill on the deck for now? (I don't think we're limited to only one post right now).

Great opener :3 I especially liked the last bit, watching Skylar. Ureshii's insight into the history of the town was also interesting! Hope he's got some good stories for the younguns.

Back