• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Latias or Latios?

Latias or Latios?

• [img]http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/trozei/380.png[/img]

Votes: 31 36.0%
  • [img]http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/trozei/381.png[/img]

Votes: 55 64.0%

• Total voters

IllusDark8

I feel I connect to a Latios a lot and I believe that's why it's my personal favourite.

Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2013
I love Latios, used him a lot at the battle frontier in Emerald. He was also so much easier to find in the game compared to Latias. I was just trying to complete the dex, and searching for a Plusle and out pops Latios. I was on cloud nine for the rest of the day.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
In general I like Latios better but honestly I love them both, and Shiny Latias tops them all. Love her better in competitive battle too haha, but I just like Latios'..air more, I guess.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 26, 2021
I like both Latias and Latios but I'm going to have to go with Latios because he's blue my favorite color and he looks cooler in my opinion.

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 5, 2016
Latios, I like playing aggresivley.

Years
Voting n the majority! Latios is the #1 of the two. He looks much cooler. Not to mention, it's got excellent special attack stats. I use Latios in Pokemon Black 2 after being migrated over from Platinum.

I <3 Latios.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 13, 2021
Latios. The bottom part of Latias with the additional wing things and stub irk me.

Apollo

怖がらないで
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 22, 2017
I like both, but Latios takes the cake because it's blue of it's "cool" nature it brings.

Gideon Jeremiah

The giving Pokèmon breeder
Years
Latias; I absolutely adore Latias & if it was allowed, I would use it as a Dragon/Psychic staple in my teams.

Deceit

Toxic.
Years
Though I like both, Latios would be my favorite. Not only does it look cooler for me, but it is also blue, my favorite color. I tend to like stronger Pokemon as well, so Latios > Latias imo. I actually use Latias more, competitively, but Latios still gets my vote. I like Latios's shiny version as well.

MichaelSK16

Pokemon Connoisseur
Years
I just love Latios. I just think he's so cool. He's arguably my favorite legendary. Latias is great, but Latios is more of a "I'll-punch-you-in-the-face" kind of Pokemon where as Latias is more of a "let's-have-a-tea-party" kind of Pokemon.

Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2023
I prefer Latios, mainly because my favorite color is blue (and because I also like its stats better than the ones Latias has).

Back