• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Legend of Dragons

What should the Name be???

• Pokemon Calcite

Votes: 26 29.2%
  • Pokemon Legend of Dragons

Votes: 40 44.9%
  • Pokemon Dragon Adventure

Votes: 23 25.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
It is related to the ship. Apparently you can use the passage on the left of the ship to get to The Five Island Meadow were you can walk on water and encounter Pokemon as if you were surfing. Which is deadly as the starter would only be around Level 7. BTW when walking on water you can't get on land.

Should I even bother answering this? Okay I will, but it's the last time. That is a mistake of mine. That room was only there to tell you it was the end of the pre-beta. Do you really think that I'd make the boat that small?

Well thanks for the feedback everyone, I'll just keep changing heaps of palettes until I'm happy with them all. I'll try and get most of them done by tomorrow, maybe. I want to change a lot, I hate the FR colours, They're too bright.. I'll post most things that I change but I'll leave some for you to see later.

johnlycett

Not Booted Out - be like me!
Years
Pokemon Diamond & Pearl Views: 1,569,075

why have them no 3d look ??? they look 2d !!!

anyone got wifi? i wanna battle. no rules except no legends or 999 stats. message me your fc or aim if you got it.

The rules you broke!

1. You put a link to other site
2.You spammed this thread
3.You broke you face well it about to be

Thethethe nice palletes:P
nice work

shadow_darkurai

Darkrai-X
Years
  • Seen Oct 4, 2007
Hmm...Maybe it Nice if the Dialga and Palkia D/P Include on Your Game because it's Have Dragon Type
And Extremly Strong....

Years
The rules you broke!

1. You put a link to other site
2.You spammed this thread
3.You broke you face well it about to be

Thethethe nice palletes:P
nice work

thanks johnlycett(I just noticed it was johnly, not johnny)

Hmm...Maybe it Nice if the Dialga and Palkia D/P Include on Your Game because it's Have Dragon Type
And Extremly Strong....

I've pretty much settled on this. I'm not putting any DP legendaries in. Don't you think there is enough already? There's already 21 Legendaries! Well who knows, maybe in a much later beta I'll change my mind, but right now, NO chance.

Okay, I didn't get as much done as I thought I would. Well this is my only major change. Original's on the left.
3-10-07_01.png
>>>>
CopyofLegendofDragons_01.png

I'm going to change the colour of the roof of the house but I need to find the right offset. Maybe the sandy part aswell, but first tell me what you think so far.
EDIT: I forgot, if you recognise the Rom-base that I got the palette from, please let me know, so I can credit you. All I named the Rom-base was 'rombase' so I don't know who to credit.

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I think thethethethe wouldn't quit on this amazing hack.

Well, hopefully not. Oh well... wishing for the best thethethethe..!

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023

oh well.., at least now he's updating and not quiting.

as i stated, wishing for the best!

Years
  • Seen Nov 2, 2023
this hack is so cool, i really love dragons
are you going to change the evolution levels of dratini and bagon?
so that they evolve much sooner?

Years

oh well.., at least now he's updating and not quiting.

as i stated, wishing for the best!

Yeah, I was glad too. Though right now are boss is greiving for something, but my lips are sealed. Literaly.
I was never going to quit this hack. I was just going to quit teams.
Spoiler:

this hack is so cool, i really love dragons
are you going to change the evolution levels of dratini and bagon?
so that they evolve much sooner?

Well, on the last page or the page before, I can't remember, I decided that I'd change the levels that they evolve. If you want to know, could you check, because honestly, off the top of my head, I can't remeber what levels they were.

Years
Okay I've got no screenshots today. All I got done was fix my palettes a bit becasue as I played through I noticed that I had to change some more palettes and write a few short scripts and a long script. For people who know anything on scripting it was 1607 bytes(well compared to the phonebooth script in SG it isn't long but it's longish, Phonebooth script is over 10000 bytes, I think). Well anyway I've added a legendary with that script but I doubt anyone will be able to obtain it in beta one(without cheats). Well I'm not showing screenshots of the event but I might show a screenshot of the room tomorrow and some more of MY Sootopolis.

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Nice. Take your time, thethethethe. ^^

Don't rush over things. We can have time, right..?

Oh well.., keep it up and wishing for the best! ;)

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
So, a new palette and a legendary waiting for us for the next release? Interesting! (Chances of spoiling which? XD)

(Nice palette, by the way, it goes a bit to the "shiny" scale, but since it's not that "shiny" (I mean, bright), it's ok to be played at)

Keep it up! ^^

Years
Nice. Take your time, thethethethe. ^^

Don't rush over things. We can have time, right..?

Oh well.., keep it up and wishing for the best! ;)
Don't worry, I'm taking my time with this.
So, a new palette and a legendary waiting for us for the next release? Interesting! (Chances of spoiling which? XD)

(Nice palette, by the way, it goes a bit to the "shiny" scale, but since it's not that "shiny" (I mean, bright), it's ok to be played at)

Keep it up! ^^
Well the new pallete is at least not as bright as the orginal FR one.

Well, I'll show some screenshots like I promised. They're of the room in which these events will occur. I think I should also thank Dabomstew for helping me with the multi command. And of course I'm not going to show you how to get it. I'll try and get more screenshots of this event later. Maybe reveal the legendary

LegendofDragons_01.png
LegendofDragons_03.png
LegendofDragons_04.png

LegendofDragons_05.png
LegendofDragons_07.png
LegendofDragons_11-1.png

LegendofDragons_12-1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back