• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon darkblack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

r0bert

Quitifyingly awesome.
Years
Gigantalicous update!
Most of the gym leader OW sprites are done,look down.
lawl-1.png

gymows.jpg

Also,progress will be slow.It will be there,but slow.
Exams,you know.

Trifindo

POKEMON OMICRON CREATOR
Years
  • Seen Sep 10, 2014
I love the cover, it's great.;)
The tiles are good but can improve the maps. :)
I think you're future, good luck.: D

r0bert

Quitifyingly awesome.
Years
WHAZAA?
I haven't been doing much (hacking) lately, that's gonna change.(only the hacking part, mom).
UPDATE.
I'm re-starting the hack. from scratch.
Spoiler:

YES! DYING HELPS HACKING!!!!

r0bert

Quitifyingly awesome.
Years
yes. Another update.
MEET BRIAN AND MELLISA.
MB.png

Brian: the hero's best friend, he's the kind of guy that acts before he thinks,mellisa's twin brother. Can't stand still.
Mellisa: a very quiet and serene girl, but when angered, scary, she thinks before doing. Brian's twin sister.
and thanks for the scripts, really nice.

demondismon

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
i love this game i like the title screens and the tiles are magnificent my question is...is zekrom in the game? if so awsome i really cant wait for a beta.. if no then why is he the title screen........love the screenshot too

demondismon

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
sweet all unova pokemon awsome...hoow did you manag to get them 64 by 64? and sweet can't wait.. i knew someone would be able to make one with all them in it....

r0bert

Quitifyingly awesome.
Years
I didn't not yet.
Does anyone now a good quality pack? I think someone made one already, but I'm not sure.

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
wow glad 2 see this up :). good story, love the hero sprite :), great title screen as well. good remap there man. keep up the good work .

r0bert

Quitifyingly awesome.
Years
Thanks! but I won't be using the sprites. I'm gonna resize them mannually. Maybe I'll use the icons and cries.andeh, I'm not near a beta-testing stage yet.

r0bert

Quitifyingly awesome.
Years
YESH!!!

W000000000000000T
I'm back into hacking. Yes.
Just a quick question: Could anybody link me to the windows vista version of paint? Windows 7 screwed up my paint :/ then I can really get started again.

AshtonTS

Umbreon
Years
  • Age 27
  • CT
  • Seen Dec 6, 2014
Thanks bro, I was sad that you quit, this looked so interesting. Thanks for reopening this project!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back