• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Lucian's Graphics Galore

Elite Four Lucian

Elite Four - Psychic User
Years
Hey guys, I wanted to share my latest works with all of you, I just started working with different text styles and I just made my first logo for myself, and I wanted to share them with you.

Team Red Eye Logo
Spoiler:

Pokemon Helioa Adventures (Coming Soon)(Just Text)
Spoiler:

Pokemon Helioa Adventures (Coming Soon)(Text w/ Logo)
Spoiler:

Pokemon Helioa Adventures (Coming Soon) Logo
Spoiler:

My Twitter Logo
Spoiler:

My Deviant Art Logo
Spoiler:

My Signature
Spoiler:

Pokemon Dark Rage Logo
Spoiler:

Pokemon Dark Rage Userbar

Spoiler:

RNC's FC List
Spoiler:

Pokemon Dark Rising Logo
Spoiler:

LILZ's Start Adoption Center Signature
Spoiler:

XXkaylabby's Signature
Spoiler:

LILZ's Starter Adoption Center Userbar
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Slenderman's Logo
Spoiler:

Pink Mommy's Signature
Spoiler:

Pink Mommy's Pokemon Adoption Logo
Spoiler:

LILJZ's Signature
Spoiler:

Pink Mommy's Gen I Userbar
Spoiler:

Pink Mommy's Gen II Userbar
Spoiler:

Pink Mommy's Gen III Userbar
Spoiler:

Pink Mommy's Gen IV Userbar
Spoiler:

Pink Mommy's Gen V Userbar
Spoiler:

I appreciate any and all feedback you guys can provide. I worked hard on these, and I am slowly progressing with my skills in GFX Design. If you want me to make you something, simply PM me and we can talk. Enjoy!

Last edited:

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
Years
i remember when you showed me your signature. i really like your artwork. the userbar is good. one thing that bothers me is the text because it is pixelated and usually fonts that are size 8 are suppose to be pixelated, but idk if you meant for the fonts to have that effect. nice job and can't wait to see more.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
There isn't much to say about your stuff but..I'd say work with different fonts. Your works basically revolve around text so look up some typography tutorials, maybe? Text, if used correctly, can really work wonders. As it is now..you're merely working with a basic set of font which don't really look all that appealing. Dafont has some really good fonts. Download and experiment, I say!

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
I love what you did for my signature, thank you.

Yeah, I know it doesn't show now, I still need to change it :P

Elite Four Lucian

Years
There isn't much to say about your stuff but..I'd say work with different fonts. Your works basically revolve around text so look up some typography tutorials, maybe? Text, if used correctly, can really work wonders. As it is now..you're merely working with a basic set of font which don't really look all that appealing. Dafont has some really good fonts. Download and experiment, I say!

All of the fonts I use are from DAFONT xD I experiment with different fonts all of the time, most of them don't work well with my designs.

Ęℓαчиıı

Blizzagon used Arctic Claw!
Years
They're pretty good for a start, but I suggest looking at some tutorials on deviantART and your diagonal line pattern is very overused; I would suggest changing it to something else or just lowering the opacity so it isn't so.... glaringly obvious.

Elite Four Lucian

Years
oh my designs aren't just starting, I've been doing Photoshop since Photoshop Ver 7 xD that came with Image Ready xD I've just slowly getting better is all xD

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
Years
oh yay you did update ^_^
the userbars you made are good, they're a little big in the height though.
be careful when you do a drop shadow on a image so that way it doesn't become pixely. sometimes it looks better when you use a better quality image.
your texts still look good (:

Back