• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The League of Legends (LoL) Club

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
Years
As a support secondary, I am instabuying Nami, of course.

(I am a jungle main.)

Actually feel free to add me; my summoner name is Cloudmagus on NA.

Years
I am so insta-buying her. More details have been added here.

As a support main, I think she is a great and well-balanced champion. I don't know much about her play-style considering I haven't tried it, but I am definitely loving her kit; especially the bouncing heal on her W and her stun Q.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Well can't say if she's great or not without trying her... though yes I intend to buy her as well. It'll really depends on the actual numbers and trying her out before we can really judge if she is going to work as nice as it seems.

Years
You can play a bit of her if you manage to get onto the public beta testing server. Although it ruins the hype in all, you still get to taste what's in the works for season 3. I'm excited mostly about the new items and the item revamps for season 3. Hopefully there won't be the same builds over and over for the AD and such anymore.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
It's still going to be like that in the end because understandably, people head for the best and most efficient build. It'll take some time for people to find that build with the new items though. The meta will be shaken but eventually the dust will settle and the "new" meta will be standardized once again.

And by then, we wait for the next shakeup and the cycle starts anew :3

Jung

Sica please.
Years
Oh yay. A league of legends club. :D

PC Username: ChaoSong
Summoner Name: itouchhim

What is/are your favourite Champions from the game? Why? Janna, Irelia, and permaban Shen
What is your preferred position? (Mid, Top, Bot, or Jungle) Mainly support/top, can fill play every other role except jungle.
Who are your least favourite champions? Why? Teemo. The most annoying champion to deal with, doesn't matter which team he is on. - w -;

Too bad they're removing HoG, my favourite item... D: and Nami is a must buy for me :D. Her ult is amazing. c:

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
I play teemo though I don't main him. I find him to be pretty ok and yes he gets to be really annoying in lane, but that's also his niche and how he works. He has no teamfight potential for the most part except for the blind. He's here to wreck you during the laning phase and make your laning experience a nightmare (on top of pissing you off. His kit is good at that.)

Jung

Sica please.
Years
I play teemo though I don't main him. I find him to be pretty ok and yes he gets to be really annoying in lane, but that's also his niche and how he works. He has no teamfight potential for the most part except for the blind. He's here to wreck you during the laning phase and make your laning experience a nightmare (on top of pissing you off. His kit is good at that.)

That feeling when a Teemo runs up to you, uses Q, runs back. -_-; makes me miss my CS. I played Teemo in a normal game, stomped hard. o_o he really is easy to play, he really knows how to get on people's nerves, especially after a team fight, when you're especially low...AP SHROOMS, they hurt. ._.; Been playing a lot of Katarina. :O She's amazinggg. ;~;. btw did someone randomly add me on PC? o_o; I got a friend request after I posted my information...forgot the name. D: just looked at my list and I don't know half the people Dx

KH Fan Bixran

Pkmn Nobody
Years
PC Username: Kh Fan Bixran
Summoner Name: Bixran
What is/are your favourite Champions from the game? Why? Master Yi and Warwick; Yi because of his alpha strike xD, and warwick for the survivability
What is your preferred position? (Mid, Top, Bot, or Jungle) i don't really care what i get, as long as i can help out.
Who are your least favourite champions? Why? the ones that have given me the most trouble are as follows: Caitlyn, Cho'Gath, Miss Fortune, and Shen, to name a few.

I actually plan to try and get Vi now, as those skills seem to be just my cup of tea.

Last edited:

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Hm but then if you're playing Lux support it's mostly for the snare and shield... Zyra snares easier (not limited to 2 targets only if everything is in a line), got some free ward with seeds and CC or ult *-* I dunno felt like Zyra is a much better support than Lux unless you want the shield that much.

Years
I guess it's just a matter of preference. Zyra works very well because of her snare going through creeps and her plant slow. But I just prefer Lux's burst from the Light Binding + Lucent Singularity and Finales Funkeln (yes, that's the name).

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
Years
I love Lux support, although, shes SUPER squishy, so if you get caught you're basically dead :/

I've been playing a lot of Morgana lately..

Years
I don't play many AP mids.. But I heard Morgana can support too! But I'm so scared of trying it out because never used her before! >:

Jung

Sica please.
Years
Yeah morgana can support, black shield from all the CCs and a snare. Riot with this new summoner icon thing...take all my money riot. ;A;

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
PC Username: Symbonite
Summoner Name: kissmyseoul, Kiyoi (PBE)

What is/are your favourite Champions from the game? Why?
Vayne and Ezreal because these are the only two AD carrys that I really like to play other than Caitlyn who I'm getting better with. Diana and Zyra, I've mained these two since they came out. Diana because of her kit which can stick to one target. Zyra because her ultimate and that knockup that it gives can change the tides of team fights. Leona and Sona support wise. Leona because I like to be agressive. Sona because no one expects the Flash Crescendo, right?

What is your preferred position? (Mid, Top, Bot, or Jungle)
Mid, or bot lane as AD Carry or Support. I have jungled Diana a lot in Season 2, but not yet in Season 3.

Who are your least favourite champions? Why?
Malphite because of his ult and the effect it has. Skarner because who likes being dragged around? Teemo just because he's Teemo -.-
There are tons more who I can't remember at this moment.

Last edited:
Back