• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Eeveelution Coming in Upcoming Pikachu movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WingedDragon

Competitive Trainer
Years
It would have to be either poison or steel. I dont think they would change eevee that much for a flying type. it doesnt have the body type for a dragon.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
The colour is purple-ish so its either a poison or ghost type.It could be dragon but i don't think Eevee really has the body for a dragon.

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
Years
It would have to be either poison or steel. I dont think they would change eevee that much for a flying type. it doesnt have the body type for a dragon.

I don't see how body type keeps a dragon type from happening. There has been things odder than that before.

MelchiorFlyer

Flygon
Years
Oh man! I can't wait for this movie to come out!! HURRY UP ALREADY!!!! Maybe it'll leak out sometime! Or this could just be some fan spam. Oh, I hope not. It should be a dragon type though. I swear.

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
Normal
Fire
Water
Grass
Electric
Dark
Psychic
Ice

Bug Not likely
Ground Purple, umm no
Rock Purple, umm no
Steel Maybe, but I highly doubt it
Poison Definetely I think
Fighting What?
Flying Possibly, would be cooler than Poison I think. Aereon use Fly!
Ghost Although Purple would fit here, chances are small
Dragon This would be truly magnificent

Years
A Dragon-type Eeveelution seems to make the most sense, but what I'm wondering is what the method of evolving it would be. I'm hoping it isn't another location-based evolution, but maybe something where it's holding a newly-introduced item when it levels up. Either way, provided this hint of a new Eeveelution is actually correct, I can't wait to see what it is no matter its type.

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
I would assume it's Dragon considering that Eevee's evolutions cover every type that was originally classified as special, except Dragon. Dragon doesn't make a lot of sense from the perspective of Eevee's design, but if there will be only one more evolution, it is the most probable.

Personally, I would like a Normal evolution to make the base Eevee a viable battler.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
I would love to see a Ghost type Eeveelution, I've been waiting for many years.....I would love to see one or maybe it can be a shiny eevelution due to the last symbol having stars?

:t354:TG

ahmet476

standing around
Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2014
If it was a poison type, how do you think would you evolve it? Have Garbodor in your party when you evolve it :P LOL

Btw, isn't that a Japanese character there? Surely there must be a Japanese member who can interpret it better in PC.

-Slick-

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 30, 2017
Sweeeeet! Now this is some pretty awesome news! I really hope its a ghost type. Wouldn't mind if its dragon either but I doubt it would be that type.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
If I base it on the colors of the others and the color of the new one, I'm going to say steel type is the new one :P

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
I want steel and dragon eeveelution but I'd love to see a ghost type eeveelution!!!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
??? type, make it into an actual competitive type, beyond Curse.
Yeah, I don't think that's gonna happen. They'd have to make ??? an actual type, with strengths and weaknesses (And what would be strong against ???), and they'd have to have more attacks of that type, and more Pokemon with that type, so yeah... highly doubtful.

Anyway, this is great news :D I hope it's a Ghost type, I love Ghost types!

Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 11, 2024

That is the character "zu." Just like the character "bu" under Vaporeon, some kana in the Japanese written language use dakuten ("two dots") to indicate a voiced rather than an unvoiced sound. Whoever created this font decided to use stars instead of dots to make it seem cute.

I don't think this picture is indicative of an Eevee evolution reveal, though. If anything, the ribbon separating the two words in the middle should represent the "new" Eevee evolution, since Espeon is pretty close in color to the "zu" character.

It is possible, but I'm not going to guess at any types since I just don't really see it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back