• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Spam Fights!

PokemonPichu

A pichu messing with glitches
Years
The rules:

You send out a Pokemon or two and attack another poster.

And spam, spam a lot!

No flaming just because you hate to admit a poster beat your Pokemon.

You can team up with other posters, and use items on your pokemon, or other Pokemon.

*Pokemon Red/Blue Wild Pokemon Battle song plays*

Pichu's Pokemon that are out of a pokeball:

Pichu
Raichu
Missingno.
Mew
Umbreon
Espson

Okay, Missingno., let's attack the next poster with Sky Attack. *Missingno. waits for the next poster...*

Zaikiro

The offgoining vet
Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2014
I am confused about this but Breloom. Sky Uppercut!.

PokemonPichu

Years
Missingno. got hit and lost 70 HP. Umbreon, use Shadow Rush 2! Everything became dark, and you could not see anything. Even Flash would not work. Only dark and shadow Pokemon could see the darkness... Umbreon, use Tackle on Breloom!

Zaikiro

The offgoining vet
Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2014
Breloom used Areal Ace. It never miss. Does this belong in TV Triva and Games though since it's pokemon related?

Years
Nah, it's too random an' spammy ta fit in there! XD
Go! Charizard an' Kiara(Kiara is my Ninetales)!
Charizard! Kiara! Use yar Flamethrowers together!
..not like that! On the opponents!!

Zaikiro

The offgoining vet
Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2014
Charizard_Fire_God said:
Nah, it's too random an' spammy ta fit in there! XD
Go! Charizard an' Kiara(Kiara is my Ninetales)!
Charizard! Kiara! Use yar Flamethrowers together!
..not like that! On the opponents!!
Breloom, Rock Tomb! Lowers speed.

PokemonPichu

Years
Missingno., use your HUj49~ (glitch attack) on the enemies! *Missingno. glitchs up the place* No! Not like that! Don't use defense yet! *throws out a pokeball with Mewthree in it.* Mewthree, see if you can fly up on the moon.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
Years
My electrodes go bye bye. Go Gengar and protect me. What good is that if hyper beam goes rigth through him. I still got hit with hyper beam. *falls over by the beam*

USe break brick on next poster.

PokemonPichu

Years
*mewthree blasts dark enegry from the moon wiping out all the pokemon, but luckly pokemonpichu's pokemon go back in their balls*

Back