• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SC Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

[NovaPirate]

And the rest went riding on.
Years
Oh snap. Crackle. And kaboosh.

This may be the last time you ever, EVER, hear from me. There's a fire heading right towards my house, and it's gonna hit in like three hours, if it does hit.

For some relevance, if I'm alive, I intend on starting a comic, with aerial fights. Planes. No trains/boats. Plains.

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
Years
Oh snap. Crackle. And kaboosh.

This may be the last time you ever, EVER, hear from me. There's a fire heading right towards my house, and it's gonna hit in like three hours, if it does hit.

For some relevance, if I'm alive, I intend on starting a comic, with aerial fights. Planes. No trains/boats. Plains.

That sucks.

@ Milosh: Try Coronis' johto leaders.

Milosh

The Twilight Rose
Years
alright... i got good new and i got bad news.... to all the DOD fans out there:

The good news is, I got the sprites i needed.
The bad news is, ya'll might have to wait a few more days for an episode...

I'm shootin' for Sunday, but I won't have any time tomorrow to work on it. However, I'm gonna work my (i forget, are we allowed to say the A double S word around here?) behind off on Saturday to get a Brand New episode of Pokemon: Destiny of Darkness out to you guys.

The sprites will be credited of course. I'm not one to steal.

@Matt Silver: Thanks. Coronis is an awesome sprite creator. I'm afraid I come no where near matching his skill yet but maybe someday... In any case I'm hoping you'll enjoy what i have in store for our heroes, and villains in the up coming episodes and chapters.

@Everyone: Imma post all the old episodes up as well, so don't forget to join in and read 'em. or read 'em to refresh your memories. I had a rocky start with that comic being it is my first, but it's been coming along quite nicely and I'm hoping ya'll will enjoy it.

AJUST

/Kusagaki. The Grass Kid./
Years
Hey, i know this is a LONG shot, but does anyone know if there exist an app to create 3d scenes simply? i'm thinking that something that you can work like lego... lol
I'd like to do some 3d stuff in my comic, but it's tough to create planes to place the sprites on.

Chikase Fortala

Trading Mannn
Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2007
There is an isometric builder. But i doubt thats what you want... and you can't add in your own blocks

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
I have thought up an idea for a comic mini-series: Pokémon 300 or P00.
The civilization of Kanto is in threat from a dangerous group of Sinnohians. The Sinnoh leader, Persianxes (a Persian). Persianxes wants the Kantoins to join his army, but Lord Twigonidas (a Turtwig) will not agree to his demands. Thus, the war begins.
I'll try and make it sometime.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
Years
I'm not sure if this is the right place but can anybody make me a complete sprite set of these two trainers please?
7xkgn7c.png
6qbzgon.png

Shiny

content creator on twitch
Years
I already have those sorry, I needed like in battle & the ones not on there sorry

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011
Just use the Emerald Battle sprites and edit the FR/LG heroes.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
lawl, good response time there Matt XD;;

Anyway, as you may or may not know, I've been working on a sprite comic over the past few weeks or so ... I've forgotten when I started to be honest ^^;

Anyway, it's called Floating Away, and it's about a girl named Chloe and her unplanned journey with a Drifloon. It's actually a massive spriting project as well, since I'm creating everything seen in the comic from scratch, which is pretty time consuming and hence I get distracted from it at times. So far I've only made the first strip, so I figured I might as well give a little preview.

I'll be curious for your thoughts on it so far, though I suppose no one can say much on it at the moment ^^;

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011
Quick as a bolt of lightning I'd say!

Ahaha, I like your comic Ray, it's very cute, reminds me a bit of Goatman's stuff but with a more solid plot track.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
Quick as a bolt of lightning I'd say!

Ahaha, I like your comic Ray, it's very cute, reminds me a bit of Goatman's stuff but with a more solid plot track.
hehe. Yeah, I've always liked Goatman's stuff, but yeah, I will be aiming for a more solid plot line.
So is the Drifloon evil, or just weird?
It also reminds me of Goatman's, but with more shading and detail, I like it.

Was the 'Bust a hole' line from the saying 'Bust a cap'?
I was just wondering..
I'd say it's a bit weird than anything, but I'll be explaining in the next comic - the Japanese Drifloon Pokedex entry states that they try to carry children to the world of the dead, but can't cause they're too light, so that's more or less where I got the story from.

and yeah, it is XD My friend suggested I use "burst a hole", but nyeh.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 27, 2010
Well I've decided to make a new comic. Commitments mean it'll probably be one a week, but Im still aiming to do another for old times sake.

Its true I've never got past 11 episodes in one comic, I loose interest when my thoughts don't turn out right so i leave it, and try to motivate myself, which never happens :P

But Im planning to use Isometrics in this one, Ranger sprites, Dungeon Maps also, it'll be a little generic, as im not that inspired to be creative yet, but I plan to wave away from the boring ol' story by planning my chapters manga style.

Thats about it, feedback?

I'll make a promo soon :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back