• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What did you do this summer?

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 25, 2012
The summer is drawing to an end, so I figured that now might be a good time to reminisce about some of the things we did on our vacations. Did you go anywhere nice? Did you do lots of fun stuff?

I personally think I had quite a nice vacation, even though it started out really bad (I had swine flu for about a week). I spent most of my time hanging at my friends' houses, and we even started writing a book together, but we didn't get very far because we couldn't seem to agree on which ideas were good and bad. We're still working on that. I also went to a big festival-type thing called the Annual Fairy and Human Relations Congress with my mom, which was quite nice, although some of the people there seemed a little bit kooky.

Overall, I'd rate my summer about 7/10.

What did you do on your vacation, and what would you rate your vacation out of ten?

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
Years
Watched some anime, learned some computer stuff, played a lot of games, and started learning Japanese. Also worked a bit on the ROM hack with my friend (currently in hiatus).

LEXAcide

That 1 Guy
Years
Halo 3, Exercise, sweat
all in all... lame

Watched some anime, learned some computer stuff, played a lot of games, and started learning Japanese. Also worked a bit on the ROM hack with my friend (currently in hiatus).

oh I forgot to add im learning japanese too...

Arigatou Gozaimasu

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 28, 2012
I had summer school, chilled with friends, went through a rough breakup with my ex-girlfriend and smoked a lot of weed.

All in all, a fine summer.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Honestly, other than going to Colorado for two weeks, and Band Camp. I've done absolutely nothing but sit on the Computer pretty much all day. That or play video games, and hang out with my sister. There was the beginning of Summer when I rode my bike, but that went out the window quickly.

I would have to give my summer a... 7-8/10. Big points for the Colorado trip, but that's pretty much it. XD;

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
Years
I did nothing, to be honest. We were supposed to go to Florida last week, but the trip was canceled due to an unexpected death in the family. Despite this fact, I would hardly call this summer a waste. I met some of the most amazing people in the past two months, and I hope the bonds we formed last for a long time.

SonicThrust

Ice Cream <3
Years
  • Seen Nov 15, 2013
I worked all summer. I did go on vacation with my family to New York, but that also meant I had to work extra hours to make up for taking time of.

I guess if May counts then I went to Anime North. I'll also be going to a con this weekend.

Overall I guess it's been a good summer, I was actually employed unlike a lot of people, so I'll say 8/10.

Years
NOTHING (aside from stay no PC)

im serious, it was so boring. Computer All Day, some video games in between, then swimming. for 10 weeks T_T

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Moved in what has to be one of the Stupidest. Moves. Evar. 9 miles up the road into a place less than half as big and more than twice as old. As well as decrepit and dilapidated.

Oh, my parents hate internet with a passion, so I couldn't even be on PC but once or twice a week.

So glad it's over:/

Ezzo!

conejo.
Years
went to nyc for some fun.
then i went to florida.
then like 3 days after we got back from florida, we went to canada. ;; i got no sleep tbh.
and then we just came home, and i've been sleeping in and going outside ever since

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
Years
I can't say I didn't like my summer. Sure, the entire thing was a rip-off, but I got a puppy, and I won't regret it, even if it means that I have to forfeit each and every day to it.

Back