• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Don't you mean 1st world Yuno Pika-san? All 2nd world Yuno did was write without a pen lol. xD

But yah, me liekz dis series. I'd make an Akise theme for BMGf laturz. o3o

Though no one else here is reading it and anyone who has finished it, spoilers ;; (guess it doesn't matter, huh...)

Also yeah, I keep getting them mixed up. Poor 2nd world just ended up in the same state as her parents.

/sneaking on before going downstairs to be with dogs

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Meekins? really? Now that's an odd sight to imagine, hurr.

Personally I like Klavier x Ema. Though I want them to make a second game so maybe more interaction between the two of 'em, and just more character development from all the Apollo Justice characters.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

tumblr_lraend6YGr1r1andbo1_500.png

I don't think Ema's tsundereness would approve of her and Kalvier. :3
WHERE DID SHE GET THAT SUMBRERO I WANT IT IT LOOKS SCIENTIFIC~!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Go and play Ace Attorney then, Flipper! ...That or just Google search "court-records", click on the first link, then go to characters or media (where in that case, you'd click on Animations) and go wild!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I still can't remember my fourth grade teacher. I remember my third and my fifth, but my fourth grade year is just a blur to me.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I remember doing something in electricity when I was in Elementary. Maybe it was in fourth grade? Again, I'm not too sure because I remember almost nothing from that grade.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Bill Nye and Magic School Bus were the best, OMG <3 We also watched plenty of the former in seventh grade, one of the few things I LIKED about my seventh grade science class.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
[SIZE="a"]6.

Boo. We dont have a sub this week so were probably gonna be staying here for the whole class time. I dont feel like learning math for two more hours.[/SIZE]

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

But math is fun :D You can use it in almost every job available! (Of course, you're talking to the person who finds most forms of math easy... /can't do Geometry for her life; can do Trig, however)

Now, if you said Religion... Even 45 minutes of that is too much for me, unless our teacher shows us a movie. Cannot wait for second semester when we move on to Commitment and get to do the Marriage Project. Even though I have no intent on getting married I'd still do it 'cause from what I've seen it looks pretty fun, and is definitely better than the Poverty Project we had last year!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
[SIZE="a"]8.

Math is not fun for two hours and forty minutes when you are on low sleep and its a lecture class. It would be different if we did more activities or something.

Doesnt have anything to do with whether i like math or not.[/SIZE]

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Pfffffft lecture classes. Those things are evil and just not good for my learning differences. /looks at Religion class again

Though, in that case (and if allowed) I'd just bring a tape recorder or something and record while sleeping. |Db

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back