• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon: The Light in Our Hearts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Pokémon: The Light in Our Hearts
The Light in Our Hearts is a story that follows the adventure of you and Alexa, your partner, as you travel through the Tentin Region, four years after the events of Tentin Redux.
Through your journey, you two will eventually discover what makes you special.
The lights in both of your hearts, shining through darkness and light.
(Important note: This is an updated version of my older fan game, Return to Tentin.)
yCGl7oP.png

Tools I used
RPG Maker XP
Pokémon Essentials v17

Screenshots
Spoiler:

New and Returning Features
Skilled Mode - Optional method of playing where enemy Pokémon are scaled depending on your team! Wild Pokémon are affected, too.
Grinding spot - Every Trainer in the Battle Company in Sparkpaku City can be battled once daily! Great for grinding!
Friendship Checker - Call them anytime on the Pokégear, to check if your Pokémon's friendship levels!
Mach Pizza - A pizza delivery service that will deliver HP-restoring pizza anywhere you are!
The Move Master - Can be called anywhere and can relearn moves, and change nicknames!
The Guide - Can be called any time. He will tell you where to go next if you're lost or forget where to go.
Advanced Pokédex - Will let you see all info on Pokémon you've caught, such as its Abilities, area, evolution method, and more!
Zodiac Signs - All Pokémon have Zodiac signs which can be used to help inside or outside of battle!
Following Pokémon - Enjoy your journey with your buddy following you!
Quicksave - Quicksave the game anytime, quickly! Default key is 'V'. Can be changed in Options menu.
Controls Menu - The in-game controls can be edited to your liking anytime!
Wild Pokémon may have their Hidden Abilities.
Many Pokémon had edits to their movesets. To view these changes, check the "Advanced" tab on the Pokédex!
Many different TMs are available now!
Send your Pokémon on explorations to get rare items!
New items, such as Tropical Drinks and Pocky!

Download
Back to Google Drive because now Mediafire is supposedly giving issues
Download HERE!

Bugfixes
June 26th Update
Quick Bugfix Update!
- Fixed issue in Owen's Lab that caused characters not to disappear.
- Fixed issue where the Shelter wouldn't give the correct amount of money when donating a Pokemon.
- Google Drive is now the main download again, it seems to work again.

Pokémon Locations
Spoiler:

TM Locations
Spoiler:

Credits
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 9, 2020
Hey. So I started playing this game a few days ago and I was enjoying it despite some bugs - when I started I couldn't see some sprites like the mom's and the evil team's, they are invisible but you can still interact with them. I could still play the game but I've run into a game-breaking bug - *spoiler alert* when I try to get the first item of the Ludicolo quest in the Shore Town Mart, the game crashes when trying to implement the fisherman's wishiwashi's ability. Can you help me? Thanks

Years
Hey. So I started playing this game a few days ago and I was enjoying it despite some bugs - when I started I couldn't see some sprites like the mom's and the evil team's, they are invisible but you can still interact with them. I could still play the game but I've run into a game-breaking bug - *spoiler alert* when I try to get the first item of the Ludicolo quest in the Shore Town Mart, the game crashes when trying to implement the fisherman's wishiwashi's ability. Can you help me? Thanks
Thanks for playing and finding these bugs. I'll look more into this bug. If you are playing version 1.0, I did release a new update yesterday. If that isn't downloaded, see if that fixes the problem. But I'l fix the other bugs and release a quick update today!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 9, 2020
Hi. So I got the 7 March Update version and am no longer stuck at the fisherman. Thanks for the advice.
Edit: I've just gotten to the fire gym and it seems important (like all the pirates)/important-ish (e.g., a "festivalgoer Jake") NPCs' sprites tend to be invisible but you can still interact with them. It might just be because I didn't start a new save, maybe.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2023
Hi. So I got the 7 March Update version and am no longer stuck at the fisherman. Thanks for the advice.
Edit: I've just gotten to the fire gym and it seems important (like all the pirates)/important-ish (e.g., a "festivalgoer Jake") NPCs' sprites tend to be invisible but you can still interact with them. It might just be because I didn't start a new save, maybe.

Nah even with new games a select number sprites are invisible

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 23, 2020
can you evolve trade evos such as kadabra and haunter without trading?

Years
can you evolve trade evos such as kadabra and haunter without trading?
There's no way to evolve those, as I didn't remember to fix those specific two. But all the others that would evolve by trade have ways to evolve, as for instance, Scyther evolves by simply using a Metal Coat on it. I'll have to change Kadabra and Haunter's.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 11, 2020
Hello, i downloaded the game and when i try to extract it, a warning "No archives found" pops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back