• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Desktop Sharing Thread

Years
Why the three antiviruses? Using all three of them at once could actually cause you more trouble than protection

(personal suggestion - uninstall Norton and Avast! and just stick with Windows Defender)
I actually never noticed Norton was on the desktop, but it's disactivated. (Last scan was back in 2015). Anyways I just got rid of it, but I think I'll be keeping Avast as I don't trust the windows defender by itself.

Years
I actually never noticed Norton was on the desktop, but it's disactivated. (Last scan was back in 2015). Anyways I just got rid of it, but I think I'll be keeping Avast as I don't trust the windows defender by itself.
Windows Defender itself is a virus scanner (Windows 8–onward; WIndows 7–prior it's known as Microsoft Security Essentials). You should never use two virus scanners in tandem with one another. If you want to use Avast!, then make sure Defender is disabled and not co-enabled with Avast!

Last edited:

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Spoiler:

I've had my desktop like this for the longest time now (approaching 7 years, give or take a few desktop icon changes throughout the years!) and I've never had the urge to change. Also, I'm finished with studying (at least until I decide to go to grad school) so I should really remove that school folder :p

Last edited:

DeusPro

Banned
Years
Spoiler:

It's reallly unorganized and shit, but it works. This is not the normal computer that I use, but rather an older one that really doesn't matter to me. This thing has zero things of importance on it, but I use it.. because for some reason my parents can't trust me with the gaming computer? It makes sense considering the shit I've done before but soon they'll hopefully trust me more.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
Not much right now. Some basic rainmeter monitoring ontop of some Wallpaperengine action so I guess I'd technically need to make an animated gif to show off my desktop in its *full* glory. Oh and of course I'm only semi-rich and can only afford one 4k monitor so the things are different sizes. Woop.

Anywho

Spoiler:

Graine

It looks at you and casts Mind Blast.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 10, 2018
I like it simple.
Spoiler:

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 19, 2019
Been using this background for a while but might change it soon (TM)

Attachments

• bureaublad.jpg
    bureaublad.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 5

TY

This is the cleanest my desktop has ever been... Also triggered as heck those two screens are not lined up

Spoiler:

Years
Just set up my new laptop a few days ago, and haven't really decided on what wallpaper(s) I wanna use yet. Don't even think I saved this picture, but just thought, "eh, that'll do." At least my desktop's clean!

Spoiler:

Back