• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

can you make your voice sound like another person?

Years
Belive it or not i can sound like Clinton. Usuel i can only sound like him when i do the pleadge of elgince. My friend can sound like Dr. Evil just talking when ever he wants what about you? :\ :classic:

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
Years
LT. surge II said:
Belive it or not i can sound like Clinton. Usuel i can only sound like him when i do the pleadge of elgince. My friend can sound like Dr. Evil just talking when ever he wants what about you? :\ :classic:
Impressions? Yeah, I can do quite a few of them! I can sound exactly like Patrick from Spongebob, and quite a bit like Arnold Schwarsze....er...the Terminator! I have more but I'll have to think about it.....

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
Years
Yep! I can make Ash's voice--only when he's singing "Under the Mistletoe" though! (Oh, wait...people...not anime characters, huh? Who cares!) I can also do Shampoo from Ranma 1/2, I mimic a lot of Broadway voices from musicals, I can do Laura Bush, lol...hmm who else? I can imitate Christina Aguilera's singing voice, too. That's all I can think of now...I'll edit later if I can think of more...!

Years
  • Seen Apr 24, 2004
Im Good At Talking Like Ed Off Ed Edd Eddy Really My Friends Like That :laugh:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
I can do a good Togepi impression, and some other Pokemon. ^_^; My brother's better at impressions, though. He can sound just like Jim Carrey/Ace Ventura, and can make a lot of weird noises. They're annoying, but good. o.o;

By the way, could this go in Mixed Voting Polls? ^_^; I can't decide if it would be better here or there.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
I mimic Homer Simpson and a few non-roaring pok?mon the best. I've taught myself how to do a decent Totodile with the quacky voice XD

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
I sound a lot like Bianca from Pokemon Heroes. ^_^; And I can also imitate Misty, Pikachu, and even Ash, Brock, and Gary! O_o; Lol, I guess after listening to the same characters for seven years, you learn to sound like them.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 13, 2006
I can imitate Ash and Totodile's voice although I have sort of a deep voice. But that's about it.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
I'm kinda shy and quiet, but my voice doesn't lend itself to mimicking anyone elses'. ._.; I wish somehow I could sound like Ansem. I adore his voice. X3

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
Years
I mostly sound like Melody... ^_^ lol, but actally, I have a little bit sweet voice.

Also, I imatate pokemon. Jigglypuff, Pikachu, Pichu, Torchic, etc

although I'm shy... ^_^...

Ms Ketchum

Super Sprite Editor!
Years
I always do treeko impressions...(too easy, yes? ^^;; ) And my friend Hannah is always asking me to "Make that treeko noise". Oh yeah, and once I fell out of the car (^^;; ) And when I said "Waa!" It sounded like Ash.... Must..figure out...how I did that! Rar! XD

I can also do an awsome pikachu impression, and uh...togepi, pichu, and...hmmm...*thinks* I can sound like my cat XD (she had the weirdest voice on earth...)

Back