• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Jayje

The First Maker
Years
error log

i got this error log when i opened the new version. when i got the part where you choose your gender and the showed this.

cadgod120

Your Rival
Years
i got this error log when i opened the new version. when i got the part where you choose your gender and the showed this.

Wichu's version wigs out at the beginning. Download both, Start OG's, and whenever you can save, save and transfer it to Wichu's.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
That's odd, I didn't edit the intro :\
I'll see if I can fix the intro bug.

EDIT: And in my version, the animations are turned off by default when you start a new game, instead of on. Which is useless as you can't actually start a new game at the moment :P

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2012
So I understand that in this game f.e. all normal attacks do physical damage and all fire moves deal special damage?

snap12

Billie Jean is not my lover
Years
how do i get past the forest?
i feel stupid asking this...

go to the top where there is a trainer standing parallel to the line of trees. Go straight past him, the trees kind of indent and thats the way out

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
just something i found out. you can play the Ho-oh event before Jirachi event. not sure what happens as i didn't but you can.

HeavyOctillery

Locked & Loaded
Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2018
I just dl'ed the game. However, the screen is OBSCENELY small.

*EDIT* Never mind; just fixed it from the Options menu.

*EDIT#2* So there IS one battle animation..........but why is it a weird Ember-like thing?

Last edited:
Years
I normally dont ask questions about games etc.
But I really wanna know.
Is there any shiny encounter rate? if so, are they like super rare? like in the official games..

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2018
This game is fun just beat the 4th gym today but I have a few things I need to say first off so far the capture system has been strange and sometimes it's been impossible to catch a pokemon even a level ten squirtle in the red with an Ultra ball but it's been liveable, also where are the honey trees I haven't seen one yet and I bought 5 jars of honey to use them, How do I get berries? and finally is Togepi's evolution still based on freindship and if so how do I raise it? oh and the flutes don't work in battle so the red and yellow flutes are worthless and one more small thing Freezday gym the guy says Duskduke instead of Freezday.

Last edited:

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
What the--
The save file was deleted due to corruption or damage...?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

I didn't even change anything!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
I normally dont ask questions about games etc.
But I really wanna know.
Is there any shiny encounter rate? if so, are they like super rare? like in the official games..
There should be shiny Pokémon, at the same rate as they are in the official games. I don't think OG changed that.
This game is fun just beat the 4th gym today but I have a few things I need to say first off so far the capture system has been strange and sometimes it's been impossible to catch a pokemon even a level ten squirtle in the red with an Ultra ball but it's been liveable, also where are the honey trees I haven't seen one yet and I bought 5 jars of honey to use them, How do I get berries? and finally is Togepi's evolution still based on freindship and if so how do I raise it? oh and the flutes don't work in battle so the red and yellow flutes are worthless and one more small thing Freezday gym the guy says Duskduke instead of Freezday.
Squirtle, along with other starters, has a low catch rate. It will be a lot harder to catch than most Pokémon.
Togepi's evolution should still be the same. Use it often in battles, walk around with it a lot, heal it when it gets damaged, and don't let it faint.
What the--
The save file was deleted due to corruption or damage...?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

I didn't even change anything!
No idea what happened there... It might be a good idea to back up your save every so often.

Back