• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokemon Crystal-Hard Way Around

Years
  • Age 24
  • =/
  • Seen Feb 12, 2013
@godlesplay Whoa this is Crystal hack, 4th and 5th Gen is really hard to do or impossible.

I might try this hack soon, good luck with it. :)

Pokemaster37

Anime Fan
Years
  • Seen Jun 3, 2015
This hack looks great, I really hope it gets finished. There aren't many changes I would make. The only changes I would make have, for the most part, already been suggested, but I think as long as you add a few more pokemon, this game will turn out more nicely. The only pokemon I would probably add in would be some like, the starters in some way shape or form, for them you could be creative in the method. Only other suggestion is easier access to eevee would be nice.
P.S. I haven't started the game yet, but i plan to start tomorrow, if not tonight.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 5, 2022
Introduction

Pokemon Crystal Hard Way Around is a leader edited hack.
As we know Pokemon Crystal is one of the best GBC games it had some backdrops like Gym Leaders with not proper pokemon of their type or with no proper attacks, the same with Elite 4.
So I decided to make a new game with all Gym pokemon changed, with high level & good attacks.

Hack Details

Hack of: Pokémon Crystal
Hack Name: Pokémon Crystal-Hard Way Around

Features

Trainer teams changed
Gym Leaders teams edited
Elite Fours team edited
Rivals team edited
Whole game difficulty on a higher level
Kanto starters
Rival gets Johto starter weak to the players starter as well as a secret pokemon

Bug

Prof. Elm says names of johto startes rather than kanto

Screenshot

Starter
PokemonCrystal.png
PokemonCrystal2.png
PokemonCrystal3.png

Some Pokemon Changes in Gym Leaders Party
PokemonCrystal1.png
PokemonCrystal4.png
PokemonCrystal5.png
PokemonCrystal6.png
PokemonCrystal7.png
PokemonCrystal8.png
PokemonCrystal9.png

Attachment
View attachment 64487
View attachment 64884
I Want To Download From Pokémon Crystal-HardWay Around It In Case There Is No Way😢😭 To Get It Back Now Please😊😊😊

Back