• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

ch4r1zard

Burner of backsides
Years
  • Seen Sep 21, 2020
^ have u surfed off of the lake of rage? the red gyarados should be there regardless

uchiha sasuke

2337-8711-7616
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 22, 2020
Congratulations Link for the great hack!
Can someone tell me if the old trainer requests have been added to the game?

Silly question, but can someone remind me how to activate the clock at the beginning of the game?

EDIT: Problem solved. Options > Emulator > Check "Real Time Clock"

Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2024
Build Number: 3.3.00.241
Bug Description:

After I lost the first time this happens:
Youtube Link: youtu.be/Mfqko7AxjP4

while I press no buttons, except the talk button

sry for bad englisch

Years
Here I am again... is there any walkthrough of this game? I don't want to keep asking questions all the time here, but I'm too lazy to figure out where should I go on my game x_x

Actually I don't even remember what was the last important thing I did xD I beat the Elite Four for the second time, beat Red, helped Axel (though I still need to search for a recruit, no idea where to look), caught the Regis and Jirachi, got the DNA sample and saw the credits for the second time. Where to go now? It's not the end of the beta, is it?

Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2013
Yeah I caught him and murdered the Rockets. Now I'm having trouble getting the clear bell, when i step on the dark tile nothing changes so I'm not tele'd to New Island.

ch4r1zard

Burner of backsides
Years
  • Seen Sep 21, 2020
Bug report: Ver 3.3.00254
Bug description: bugsy has an artifact hovering above him when he is facing down towards the gym door, doesnt have said artifact when facing left or right

Last edited:

Banette`

[ The Vengeful Doll ]
Years
So, it seems that I'm not able to get a call from Prof. Elm after going through everything in Dragon's Den. I walked out after defeating everyone, catching Latias and speaking with Claire, then no call. Walked over to Axel and spoke with him, walked back into DD and out, still nothing.
I'm at a loss here. Anyone know a way I can fix this? D:

Years
Here I am again... is there any walkthrough of this game? I don't want to keep asking questions all the time here, but I'm too lazy to figure out where should I go on my game x_x

Actually I don't even remember what was the last important thing I did xD I beat the Elite Four for the second time, beat Red, helped Axel (though I still need to search for a recruit, no idea where to look), caught the Regis and Jirachi, got the DNA sample and saw the credits for the second time. Where to go now? It's not the end of the beta, is it?
There is a Youtube walk through but it is quite out dated as it relates with the old beta of LC. You have to post question in here in case you are stucked or PM Link directly

Years
  • Seen Nov 9, 2014
Hello.
Did anyone tried to trade from liquid crystal to liquid crystal? FAQ says that it is possible, but sadly i've encoutering blackscreen(on no$gba) or communication error (on VBA and VBALink) after enstablishing a connection - right after entering the traderoom. Any tips? :3

FIQ

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2022
Hello.
Did anyone tried to trade from liquid crystal to liquid crystal? FAQ says that it is possible, but sadly i've encoutering blackscreen(on no$gba) or communication error (on VBA and VBALink) after enstablishing a connection - right after entering the traderoom. Any tips? :3

Since beta 3.x, trading doesn't work, and is yet to be solved.

Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
First of all I wanted to say that this hack is very well build!

But I have a problem, I must go to Valencia Island but the weather is always bad in Vermilion City and from Olivine City the ship only sets sail to Vermilion.

What can I do about it?

Thanks

Years
Thank you alienhunter, it took me a while to find the correct video, but now I can continue my game ^^

First of all I wanted to say that this hack is very well build!

But I have a problem, I must go to Valencia Island but the weather is always bad in Vermilion City and from Olivine City the ship only sets sail to Vermilion.

What can I do about it?

Thanks

If I recall correctly, you need to receive a call from Prof Oak so he can tell you about a new ship ticket. I received his call when I was in New Bark, in front of home, but I don't know if it needs to be there. Anyway, after he talks to you, just go to that new building in Vermilion and get your new ticket. Then you need to go back to New Bark and surf south, to a new route, to find the Orange Islands Gate - Undersea Express.

Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
Thank you alienhunter, it took me a while to find the correct video, but now I can continue my game ^^

If I recall correctly, you need to receive a call from Prof Oak so he can tell you about a new ship ticket. I received his call when I was in New Bark, in front of home, but I don't know if it needs to be there. Anyway, after he talks to you, just go to that new building in Vermilion and get your new ticket. Then you need to go back to New Bark and surf south, to a new route, to find the Orange Islands Gate - Undersea Express.

Ok, thank you very much for the quick answer, now I can play again!

Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2024
Build Number: 3.3.00.241

BUG!!!

The Teleporter in the Alpha ruins to the clear Bell not working!!!

Years
  • Seen Jun 29, 2014
Okay i have patched the game over and over again and on a clean rom too and during the battle with the ghost type gym leader he has one pokemon and its just a question mark "?" and some trainers pokemon have 0 hp when in battle last trainer i faced had a pigeotto and it had 0 HP i sent my cyndaquil to do a tackle attack i missed but still won somehow i wont play this untill its fix its kind annoying -.-

Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
@Sirzento: You have to go as far as you can in the story (go the the entrace of the ice cave leading blackthorn), I guess it was something with that.

I have a new problem, I'm now beating the grunts around the Crystal Caves, but my Pokémon doesn't earn expierence points? What to do about it?

ch4r1zard

Burner of backsides
Years
  • Seen Sep 21, 2020
for people experiencing bugs please post it in the manner constructed in some of the earlier posts on this page, or in the bug tracker. that way they can index and track down the problem quicker, meaning better fixes :)

i only seem to be getting graphical errors with some of the leader sprites (mainly whitney and bugsy), havent got to claire yet since i started again 2 days ago but the others have been fine thus far apart from them 2

Last edited:
Back