• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Man of Steel (2013)

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
League Of Legends? I think you mean Justice League x)

And I don't think it will be the end, DC and marvel still got TONS of superhero groups and heroes and villains that still have yet to make a featured film.

Also Avengers and Justice League's roster of heroes got a big roster which changes over the years.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
And I don't think it will be the end, DC and marvel still got TONS of superhero groups and heroes and villains that still have yet to make a featured film.

Also Avengers and Justice League's roster of heroes got a big roster which changes over the years.
True, but I don't see every group/member getting a movie in the future, or, at least, not the near future.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Yea since the roster is pretty big. So if they're not going to include the least popular heroes, they'll just do the more popular ones. But maybe what Marvel is trying to do is like a big series out of movies?

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
First The Avengers and all of its necessary prequels, and now a Justice League movie... maybe this will be the pinnacle, the climax, the end of superhero movies? I think nearly all of the bases have been/will soon be covered.

I doubt it, there are so many great heroes and groups that they've yet to cover in a film ever - such as Aquaman and the Teen Titans. There's so much great stuff they could do.

Years
I've never really been much for the Superman Mythos in any generation. However Zack Snyder is my favourite director for his sort of movies (comic,hyperaction),I felt he did a excellent adaptation of Watchman, one of my favourite Comic Books..period.

I trust that he can bring Superman to the screen in stellar form. The trailers actually look interesting, the first for a Supes film for me.

Years
True, but I don't see every group/member getting a movie in the future, or, at least, not the near future.

I agree. There's dozens upon dozens of other heros who aren't popular enough (Or they're just plain stupid) and probably won't get a movie.

Just ask aquaman

Also, MoS got it's MPAA rating, PG-13. Gee I'm so shocked!

Back