• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Yorick yelled at everyone to get to class, Frio carried Solo away, Elene cut off a lock of Solo's hair.

If that's not accurate enough, please direct your complaints to my butt.

@Frio: I believe I recall Frio's sister talking to him about making friends with girls.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
TOO MUCH HAPPENED WHILE I WAS SLEEPING D:

Nami is a fighter, just hasn't shown it yet.

Gotta read everything, and okay Khawill ^^ will do next time.

Well, I read everything, and for now it seems like Nami and Elene aren't going to be friends but enemies.

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

Years
Unless Nami can read minds, I don't see how that can happen. :s

Ehh O.o hehe sorry xD thought you were declaring war in that post :p "pathetic" and "overestimated", when someone thinks like that of a person it usually means instant dislike c: I thought…

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Elene did think those things, but she's not gonna say them out loud. x3 No point in making unnecessary enemies.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I have to say, though, that whole scene of table-barrier was amusing. The haircut afterward was somewhat anticlimactic, but in an amusing way.

Meanwhile, someone is in the cafeteria, just... Talking.

I expect the "FANG FIGHT 2013" will likely start with Elene going after the human (for whatever reason) and then being blood-blocked by Nami.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Uhm, if ShinyDiamond agrees with that one that is… ^^;; Unless Elene doesn'tt get to drink his blood because of Nami.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Uhm, if ShinyDiamond agrees with that one that is… ^^;; Unless Elene doesn'tt get to drink his blood because of Nami.
That's exactly what I meant; Seeing Takumi as a snack, Elene goes for him, but Nami prevents her from doing it. And then they fight.

... And then Elene offers to share.

Sapphire Rose

Years
That's exactly what I meant; Seeing Takumi as a snack, Elene goes for him, but Nami prevents her from doing it. And then they fight.

... And then Elene offers to share.

And Nami will decline and be like "he's no ones snack"

Seriously Wolfy, you shouldn't want to see a fang fight and I don't know if it'll happen.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Elene never shares anything. Ever.

Regardless, she has her lackeys to snack on. Why go to the effort of acquiring a new blood doll?

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
I really hope it's the former. The latter seems more fit for the monstrous vampire archetype, which this:

406066_226146767521642_1806792070_n.jpg

...most certainly isn't.

Sapphire Rose

Years
… I couldn't find another picture that would fit Nami's human appearence okay? Now everyone, stop talking about Nami and how she sucks at being a Vampire… which I don't think she does.

About the "blood doll" matter, the person will just be like "SHE'S SUCKING MY BLOOD! HOLY HELL!" since… well, I don't see why it would be erotic ^^;;; unless someone has an:

client-objection.jpg

And wants to make me reconsider that thought.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
My objection would be based on the fact that sexuality is a large part of the vampire mythos. In classic works, they were often associated with seduction, dark strangers in the night, and so on. The fact that their common feeding place, the neck, is a very erotic place to kiss is not a coincidence.

Not to mention the fact that, in modern works, vampires are sometimes used as an allegory for STD/Is. I've not done a lot of research into that particular aspect, but I've heard about it a lot.

I think I've got a book somewhere that explains the whole vampire sexuality thing in more detail, but I don't think you want me to copy it for you to read. In short; it should be pleasurable because it's part of what makes Vampires tick, what makes them more than just really strong people. If feeding is used only as, well, feeding, and not an act that they can draw pleasure from, then it's no different than chomping on a carrot. There'd be no point to it.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Vampires are traditionally seductive by nature, and thus in many interpretations, their bites give a feeling of sexual satisfaction to compliment it. A certain popular movie featuring vampires does this, but I'll pick another, more traditional example that might fit the thread more due to the subject matter.

There's an anime you may have heard of called Black Blood Brothers. I won't get into the details about the show itself, but one of the major points of the show was that biting represented sex without being all "KIDS, COVER YOUR EYES". The reason for this stems from the vampires necessity to feed. They are not all innately evil creatures, and as such, feeding has that effect on the ones who are fed off of to make a mutual relationship rather than a parasitic one. Blood bags are viable, but they are open to contamination, aren't as fresh, and doesn't taste as good.

Really, I like it that way as well. The other way would make it seem as if all vampires are "evil", even if it is for necessity. There'd be next to no way to convince people to have their blood sucked other than coercion, and since blood bags exist, the school would probably ban the practice completely, as it would probably be seen as bullying, harassment, and invasion of space. The other way just fits these vampire's natures more, and it doesn't put a label on the vampires unless they suck the humans dry.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Before anyone gets too hate-y on people because they have different interests than them, I'll remind everyone that basic decency is a thing that exists.

Basic decency is a thing that exists.

Thanks for your time!

Back