• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Luria.

Should i put 4th and 5th gen Poke in?

• 4th gen

Votes: 42 14.3%
  • 5th gen

Votes: 14 4.8%
  • Both

Votes: 183 62.2%
  • DESTRUCTION!!!

Votes: 55 18.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dylanimus

as seen on YouTube
Years
I made a little video about your hack.
Maybe you could use it in your thread to get more audience ;) (if you didn't already make a video about this hack.)
I really like it btw! Looking forward to the next release since you did much nice work after releasing Beta 1. Keep up the good work!! :)

When do you think you will release the next Beta?

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2014
yeah its nice but you must have to look after for its tiles most of them are same as fire red

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
Years
i am having trouble playing this hack, can anyone help me? I downloaded the RAR file, now what do i do?
easy Extract RAR File with Winrar and use patcher Tsukuyomi (for Ups) Or
LunarIPS (for IPS) Then download A Clean Firered Rom (if don't have the programs,The Rom
google it or how to patch the rom there a tutorials on youtube) Then done just play it with a gba emulator

Years
easy Extract RAR File with Winrar and use patcher Tsukuyomi (for Ups) Or
LunarIPS (for IPS) Then download A Clean Firered Rom (if don't have the programs,The Rom
google it or how to patch the rom there a tutorials on youtube) Then done just play it with a gba emulator

Sweet, thanks! I totally forgot about winrar >.<

Years
hey i just finished playing this hack and i really enjoyed it. I ran into a couple glitches/bugs but it seems most of the people already have reported it. Also, I'm glad you implemented Gen 4 and 5 pokemon and changed the starters. I really like the grotto idea and getting tasks from other people with rewards. Btw You should add more "really good trainers" like the one with the Magikarp and Deoxys in every town; he was fun battling and you didn't know what you were going to be up against. (and gave a **** ton xp)

Years
  • Seen Jun 6, 2021
if the creator needs help with fixing anything in this game i want him to PM me because i wanna be part of a great game

Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2020
Looks interesting, It seems like the story is laking a lot.

But if the gameplay is fun who cares, I might take a look at your rom if I have time :P

Omega Zero

Is back...
Years
Hey guys, it's been a while. I appreciate all the comments and offers about working on the hack and i would love to have you guys help me one day, but at the moment i'm having diffuculties at school and it might be a while till i start this project up again. But i'm sure it'll be great once i can.

When i do re-start this project up it'll have all the features like it did and the story will be fleshed out more as i can tell you guys want to help with this hack quite a bit.

But i can't do it right now, not for a while. Sorry in advance.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 10, 2015
Hey Omega! I love your hack, please keep continue this.
My English is bad, sorry.

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
Please don't revive old threads, this one has been dead for almost two years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back