• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If Pokemon Were Real.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
now i have thought about this alot, i just think it would be so cool Flying to school on a Salamence, tricking people with a Hypno, having battles with tonnes of people. i was just wondering what everybody else would do if they had Pokemon?

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 11, 2007
Have a Ninetales, have it confuse people and burn down my school.

Huzzah.

jynx

Er.../eh...
Years
I personnally wouldn't like Pokemon to be exist as creatures in real life...no offense.

Because people are bound to abuse them.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
FireFox113 said:
id probly be an elete four trainer by now! me and my vulpix are unbeatable!

Untill my Kyroge finishes you in one Water Spout.

I would have a Blaziken if pokemon were real.

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen May 2, 2005
My friends and I used to entrap mantises and small lizards and other tiny creatures of the wild in little jars with holes in the lid and their names taped around it. We'd then open the jars and let them battle each other in a laundry basket.

It was as close to the real thing as we could invent.

Years
Pok?mon, real? *dies*

I would capture cool Psychic Pok?mon, and make them teleport me everwhere. Just think about how that could help with the economy... =3 and it's psychic powers *dies* XD
And I'd like to fly too. ^^ it sounds like FUN!

Ever Stray

Ultimate Wolf
Years
Hmmm... If I could only catch one, I'd pick... Hmm... Well.
Legendary - Lugia
Non-Legendary - I...don't know.

If I could get as many as I want, I'd get all the dog pokemon and keep them as battling pets. I'd get a Flygon and fly around. If I got angry at someone, I'd...! Well, I won't say. Too gory for international internet. I'd get a Quagsire, a Lanturn, and a Mantine to swim with. I'd get so much... But lets face it... If it ever happens, it won't be for a long, long time. :'( :'( :disappoin

Housyasei-san

lalala
Years
OMG, ef Pokemans where real I would use dem tu mai expense and/or b da greaterst Pokeman champ in da world!!
LOLOlololololoo!!!1111

Frm what I see, some are you are thinking what's it would be like in real life aka in the anime. "I would fly my Flygon everywhere!" "I would use Gardevoir to turn that bully's body inside out." You probably think that handling dangerous Pokemon is like eating a piece of cake. I bet in the real world, that Flygon would have to be taught to allow a human to ride on it (just like how you train a horse to become ride-able) or else you could get thrown off. Gardevoir would probably know better then to attack a measly bully and the consequences that follow if it did.

For fire and other destructive types, you may need a licence to have them around, so we don't have pyromaniacs or crazy people with dangerous Pokemon that can cause....well damage. Ten year olds to start training? In the "real world", that would be bumped up to maybe 15 or 16, maybe older.

just a rambling from me. *whistles*

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 19, 2016
If Pokemon were real, i'd challenge some grownup to a battle and send out Groudon, Blaziken, Charizard or Milotic. *time for the little kid, big Pokemon joke*
After I defeated him, I'd fly away on my Charizard, enter my Blaziken in a wrestling match and watch it win.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back