• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teen Titans: Understudy 3, critical information and discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
Just as an aid to RPrs who didn't see the original Understudy RPs, I thought I'd provide a background information thread, and the links to the original two.

Understudy 1

Understudy 2

As to which of the two you should read, Understudy 2 is what much of the history and setting of the current one is based off of, I recommend you at least skim it. It introduces Chaos, goes through his betrayal and such. Sadly, it was not finished, so there are a few gaps that'll be filled in later.

Anyways, this place is also open for discussion of characters, plot, and anything else you're wondering. Ask either myself, dark_espeon, or, in a pinch, JJDR.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
Well, I'm just waiting for Dual, Sheol, and Sean to stop fighting so it can be morning... And for Shiney to reply to what I put on page three. Meh, well, Dodger's right. And questions, ideas, comments, post 'em here. Or PM one of us.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
Years
I'm waiting for Shiney too. n.n Cassie's with Blackwolf and him now. *waits for something to happen* I love this RP already. I look forward to watching it progress. ^^

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
Yesh, yesh, we all are. *gets idea* Kreeeee!!! I have Paintshop Pro 9!!! I could make then Teen Titans Understudies Series into a comic!!!!! *wonders if that's a good idea* Then again, I'd have to master drawing backgrounds, draw the characters, decide which anime style to use....

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
Years
EEEEEEE!!!! Yes, that's a great idea! It might be hard at first, but I'm sure, with your artistic skills, you could do it! *endless possibilities*

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
Ng... But, first, I'd have to get permission from everyone to draw their characters.
And, they'd have to give me an extremely detailed description of their characters. I dunno, what if I mess up, or--or.... *no self-confidence whatsoever*

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
Years
Ah the hero machine. I've had some good times with that program.

Anyway, I got to unveil Sheol Devil's speed form. I can't wait to have a chance to unveil Flight, Swim, and Śiṭn? forms.

Kurono

Remember?
Years
dark_espeon said:
Ng... But, first, I'd have to get permission from everyone to draw their characters.
And, they'd have to give me an extremely detailed description of their characters. I dunno, what if I mess up, or--or.... *no self-confidence whatsoever*

It wouldn't hurt to try...XD

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
You're right. It wouldn't. So, I guess I'll give it a shot. Dodger, whadoya think? *won't do anything without consulting second ruller of TTU3*

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
Years
OMG I love TTU3 so much!! It's coming out so much better than all the rest... And to think I started the original... *Tear of joy* I'm so glad DE and Adamant decided to make a #3!!

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
Let's go for it. If you need anything for dialogue or such, talk to me.

Anyways, thankies JJDR, 'scool that you like it... All I can say is w00t for teenaged emo-angsty melodrama! :P

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
Alrighty, Jake. Actually, I was planning on asking you to write ze scripts 'n schtuff. I drew Jasper, and two new characters, Poison and Venom. I'm about to get to work on Eclipse and Raven.

Yesh, TTU3 kicks ***!! *came up with idea* Bwauaahahah, bow down to me!!! Sorry... little bit of weirdness goin' on right there...

Anyways, thankies JJDR, 'scool that you like it... All I can say is w00t for teenaged emo-angsty melodrama!

Yeah, I agree. ^_^

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
Quite intresting. I'll have to practice drawing him in his devil forms, and they'll be in my style so it'll be different than the picture you gave us, but.... I'll do it. >)

*finishes Raven*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back