• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon Hoenn Camp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thunder Pichu

Thunder's Controller
Years
Pok?mon Hoenn Camp

Simply, a camp.

Jeff, camp counsellor, walked down the forest trail. He looked around at his surrounding. Taillows' song threaded through the air, soft, a perfect melody. The man looked to his left, and saw a glaring soft-purple painted cabin there, surrounded by trees. On his right, still more, some decidous, some coniferous. The whole camp was a circle, cabins on the outside edge, and the main hall diguised in the middle. Jeff was currently walking counter-clockwise 'round it. He heard a different noise punctue the fine tune. "Jeeeeeff!" Called a soft voice. "Karmen..." He mumbled, and startled jogging to a cabin, his destination.

That is a base of the RPG. Please, to sign-up to this, fill the following form out;

Name:
Personalty:
Ambition:
Description:
Cabin:
Starter Pok?mon:

Pick one of these cabins, please...;

Fire*
Water
Electric
Grass*
Psychic
Fighting
Normal
Dark*
Steel

* = been picked

Okay. That is all. Sign-up!
Proper grammar is real nice...

Edit by Fallen Angel:
You must start the RP in this thread, if people have questions have them PM you

Okay! Need you to see this bit. What I mean by ambition, what do you wanna do? <insert type here> master, Pokemon, Master, wanna beat so-and-so, or what?

Last edited:

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
Years
Name: Kite Kuya
Personalty: Your average hero boy:)
Ambition: I 4got what this word means...
Description: red cap worn the wrong way round, coffee brown hair sticking out the sides of it, black knee length shorts and a white t-shirt that has the Hoenn Pokeball symbol on the bak in red.
Cabin: Fire
Starter Pok?mon: Charmander(man I missed to old days using him...)

Mikoudi

Gameboy Helper
Years
Seems like a fun rp!

Name: Mikoudi
Personalty: A quiet type kid, serious about quests and adventures
Ambition: erm...
Description: A white t-shirt with Pokemon League Master on it and blue jeans with a red cap on with a pokeball on it
Cabin: Grass
Starter Pok?mon: Scyther (my buddy :D)

Thunder Pichu

Thunder's Controller
Years
Righto everyone! TY for joining. No one may pick those two cabins now.

Mikoudi, make sure scyther isn't, well, 00ber, you know.

Fallen Angel, right, right. Okay with me!

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
Name: CaRtOON
Personalty: Tomboyish
Ambition: ..?
Description: Boy clothes, and really short hair, like a dude's, oh and black clothes. Also a cap saying "Eminem"
Cabin: Dark (RULE!!)
Starter Pok?mon: Togetic

*gets killed by chainsaw*

Thunder Pichu

Thunder's Controller
Years
Um... you'd hafta go with Togepi, can't have a second evolution. I also thought this was obvious, but you must pick a starter the same type as your cabin.

I will tick off the cabins, good idea.

Glalie

King of All Arbok
Years
Name: James
Personalty: Nice, Smart, Weird.
Ambition: To become an Ice Pokemon Master.
Describtion: Blue Hat with pokeball on it, Blue Pants and Shirt, Blue Shoes.
Cabin: Dark
Starter Pok?mon: Sneasel

This sounds like fun.

I would have chosen the Ice Cabin and Glalie, but there is no Ice Cabin.:disappoin

Oh ya, by the way Thunder Pichu, its me YamiSneasel from Serebii, i like this site better, not as many rules.

Last edited:

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
I put Togetic? *looks at post* Oops!!! >_<;; Just please ignore that and think of it as Togepi ^^;;

*gets shot a hundred times*

Thunder Pichu

Thunder's Controller
Years
You can just edit CaRtOON. If you want Togepi, you'll hafta have normal cabin. Glalie has taken dark because he posted everything right. Is that okay with you?

Neko_

Master Of The Fire Pokemon
Years
Name: Kaitlyn
Personality: Smart, Playfull and Arrogant some times.
Ablition: Strength
Description: A beautifull young female with A white t-shirt under dark blue overals and pitch black sneakers. she wears a backpack full of her own things such as pokemon food, a few bits of clothing, food for herself, alot of cooking utensils, needfull things and some spices. She aims to be the best Pokemon Breeder of all time and breed mostly rares to help balance the commiuntiy of pokemon out.
Cabin: Psychic
Starter Pokemon: Grumpig

Last edited:

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
count me in!

Name: Jake
Personallity: Funny, outgoing, caring, nice
Ambition: Is atempting to become a Pokemon Master
Description: looks exactly like Kenta (except Jake wheres jeans instead of shorts)
Cabin: Fighting
Starter: Heracross

so when do we start?

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
i found away around the type thing! if lets say you want Chinchou as your starter here but waters already taken, go to the electric one! see my Heracross its a fighter bug! :laugh:

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Mar 1, 2004
Name: Josh
Personalty: Wierd, has 4 dragon tattoos and his eyebrows pierced.
Ambition: To be recognized
Description: wearing a black hoodie with baggy blue jean paints. Brown hair, ice blue eyes.
Cabin: Water
Starter Pok?mon: Magikarp

punkie90

You can call me PK!
Years
Just let em get in really quick!

Name: Rodger
Personality: A outgoing person who like to joke around with peopl. And like to just have a good old time!
Description: A brom haired boy with a bandana on ( red ). Sweatshirt on ( black ), And always has a backpack on!
Cabin:Pshycic
Starter Pokemon: Abra

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
when is this gonna start? im pretty excited! but i wish a couple more people would join Pokemon Dimension... :'(

Glalie

King of All Arbok
Years
Sapphire Latios said:
when is this gonna start? im pretty excited! but i wish a couple more people would join Pokemon Dimension... :'(
What do you mean ?more people join Pokemon Dimension?, I would but it has already started.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back