• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Epic salt battles.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
I'm not really going for purely times when I was salty, just fun mafia moments where two or more teams/players were competing publicly :P

Blarz1 - Me vs. Aiden, I was recently converted to innos from mafia, he was inno.

The epic showdown between the Farks and Targaryens in aSoIaF was a lot of fun (sorry naku!)

Me trying to figure out the tropical hint in GAU, only to be fooled by the mafia stalker (Sonata iirc) claiming cop. I'm surprised no one caught onto that one actually.

My last stand + misplays + roleblocking sadness in TDD, which was my favorite mafia game ^^ That prophet role is so goddamn fun!

Blarz2 when Melody got converted to extremists and started lowkey gamethrowing and trying to start lynches against her new teammates, and Syn inspired me to make this image. One of my favorite mafia moments!
Spoiler:

Spartacus vs. The World was pretty fun to be a part of in Curse of the Golden Hook, I was really impressed by Lucas's ability to make fake investigation PMs!

Sorry if I missed anything, I didn't want to derail this into "your favorite mafia moments" so I tried to keep it as close to fun conflicts/debates in mafia as I possibly could.
Cool thread idea :)

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Me vs Deceptio at Death Note Mafia. That one was amazing. He was inno I think and I was unaffiliated.

The recent Bard vs Klips is pretty cool too.

Yukari

At the same time I'm biased because I'm like the omniscient GM, but still I've been loving it. xd

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
Me vs Deceptio at Death Note Mafia. That one was amazing. He was inno I think and I was unaffiliated.

The recent Bard vs Klips is pretty cool too.

I remember that, and then the hint of "one of those who were talking a lot had aligned themselves with Kira" or something. So I immediately jumped on Deceptio's butt - and proceeded to have a majority bandwagon against me until you saved me. <3 Turns out I was right, though. >_>

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
Years
Starks vs. Targaryens in aSoIaF was pretty amazing. Especially considering I was the leader of House Targaryen at the time. When everyone started siding with my house, Naku's salt levels went literally off-the-charts. Good times, good times~

And I don't know if everyone remembers this, but Shak vs. Sonata over who was the real Seer Ascendant got pretty heated, and it didn't help that Aiden was there all the way fanning the flames since he was firmly on the side of Sonata. I think I remember there was a whole page of nothing but walls of text them debating back and forth.

Years
Starks vs. Targaryens in aSoIaF was pretty amazing. Especially considering I was the leader of House Targaryen at the time. When everyone started siding with my house, Naku's salt levels went literally off-the-charts. Good times, good times~

And I don't know if everyone remembers this, but Shak vs. Sonata over who was the real Seer Ascendant got pretty heated, and it didn't help that Aiden was there all the way fanning the flames since he was firmly on the side of Sonata. I think I remember there was a whole page of nothing but walls of text them debating back and forth.

Shak vs Sonata was probably one of my favourites also.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
Years
I can't recall being in too many salt battles, but me vs Syn in Blarz II was particularly frustrating for me.

And he even was on my own freaking side at the end.

All of us vs. you in the DNM Idealists Skype chat, when you got overambitious with proving your innocence ;)

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
Years
I have only been present for Shak vs Sonata and boy did the chips ever taste so good that day!

I haven't really been in any salt battles. I won't count GAU because that was Nakubae helping me scalp the peasants. :3c

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
I can't recall being in too many salt battles, but me vs Syn in Blarz II was particularly frustrating for me.

And he even was on my own freaking side at the end.

Man that wasn't even a battle.

That was just a mess for everyone but the mafia.

Years
Lucky for us i talked him out of it, since when he used it to frame Seth, fun size didn't gave a **** about it :P
Ok I can explain that! On the day post, it said that L found Ryuk which was Soph. Now I don't know if it was coincidence or not, but it was that day you decided to use your fake broadcast against me and frame Seth. Now when you guys did that, I suspected you thought I was gonna use my broadcast to reveal that Soph was Ryuk when in fact I never was. In fact, I was waiting to use it against Misa who I found either one or two days later thanks to the "fake L" thing I'm sure Soph talked about in the mafia chat. So while I did care that an inno was being framed, I couldn't waste my broadcast just to cause confusion. And btw, it was smart you talked him out of it cause throughout the whole game, I never investigated Bard.

Oh and just to stay on the topic of the thread, umm the Johnny x Nimsy battle in BfG was pretty amusing. I should really get in more games with Naku I think. He seems to attract salt, but that's just me.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
omg guys remember the time when blarz 1 was basically everyone vs bard... like everyone even us blarzigordians xD it was fun :)

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
i blame joke votes for my demise. seriously, why is it a good idea to throw in a joke vote in a game that only allows one vote per phase =-=

Back