• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon Black Night

Do you like this game?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Esai

♥♥♥ With Bubbleicious ♥&#9
Years
I got the item working in the battle system (see screeny)

still the help window and icon wont show.. :( always a catch XD

Jeff_PKLight

RMXP User
Years
Awesome screen Esai! :) I'm assuming that you're going to fix the background for the bag.

Keep up the awesome work!

Esai

Years
Im not at home now, im on holiday, but i got some time on the Internet, so Im going to tell you things that will be in the game (as i cant post screenshots, as blacknight isnt with me :()

Firstly Aqua and Magma are useful tools in this game, why? Envy! THey're annoyed because the rockets "suceeded" and worst of all stole their scientists, so now they're out for revenge, and so they will help you. Sometimes they wipe out rockets, sometimes they give you hints or items, or just clues to the location.

Second, Rocket Bases arent simple houses to enter with rockets anymore, to boring, the rockets dont like to fight people, to risky someone like "ash" showing up, so now you must look like a rocket. So you get a rocket costume, and his ID card. You can then snoop the building, and get into the system to turn of the alarms and cctv, then its time for some rocket bashing and secret finding!

Thirdly, Rockets have rocket pokemon too, and they are strong, best bet is top the level by 6 minimum, or use a rocket pokemon.

Fourthly, There will be a race of some description in the game, probably a mach bike race, but i might make a water surfing race (but they surf like a mach bike, getting faster)

Oh and As a Note, the only picture I can make for a while is the region map for hydros, so only expect plans for a while

Jayje

The First Maker
Years
cool game. tho why not put this on rmxp? i think it would look better. anyway is there a demo out there yet? i'd love to play this.

Esai

Years
Jayje said:
cool game. tho why not put this on rmxp? i think it would look better. anyway is there a demo out there yet? i'd love to play this.

This game is made on RPG Maker XP..

Esai

Years
Yeah I know <_< I think I might have fixed it before I left but I cant remember

Esai

&#9829;&#9829;&#9829; With Bubbleicious &#9829;&#9
Years
Thanks for the comments everyone!

I have an update for you!

Its the town on the coast of hydros (well part of the coast XD), it contains the port too. Its a popular tourist place, and there are four holiday homes for people which are blocked for public access, (You will get to visit once, but I won't tell you what for) Anyways theres a screen, notice the dungeon at the top, its a volcano, and the cave has a suprise inside of it.

Esai

Years
Yeah, I will probably edit the tileset later for that ^^

Superiority

GFX/Rm2k3 Wizard
Years
  • Seen Nov 29, 2005
I see a tile error
On the last screen,where theres a tree surrounded by flowers,the top of the tree is missing

Esai

Years
Okay Superiority thanks for that notice, i've fixed it.

Esai

Years
Update: New Feature is Gyms open at times.

Okay I thought it would be unnormal for the gym leader to be at the gym at night, he/she needs to heal and everything so.

Gym is open from 7am to 7pm.

When you battle the gym leader after the battle the gym leader will leave, you will then have to wait 10minutes for him to return and in those 10 minutes you can see them at either the PokeCenter or the Pokemart.

Also when the Gym is shut the Leader maybe at the buildings above or even houses (even a Gym Leader House)

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
nice idea ....because gym leaders arent robots they cant just stay in the gym for ever :):):):):):):)
good luck on your game :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back