• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If Pokemon attacks were realistic.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
you call that realistic?..worst thing i've ever seen in the forum..it's like my drawing when i was in kindergarten,..
Hey, what is your problem? Just because you may not like it doesn't mean it is not a good drawing. If you are not going to be supportive and kind with your critisism than do not post at all.

By the way those drawing are grewsome haha. Good work!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 2, 2023
Technically speaking, it's not that realistic. If you meant gory, then yes, it's definitely that xP.

Why I think it is not realistic? Alright, for the first pic, I REALLY don't think any animal's or person's eyes would fly out of their sockets like that. I do give kudos for nailing that lightning bolt strikes the most conductive part of meowth - the charm.

The second pic is arguably even less realistic. The position of Hypno's body is awkwardly stiff and I'm pretty sure that, unless that Hypno was doing some superman flight into Pinsir's pincers, his body would be angled lower, and the limbs more drooping. You can argue the shock of being beheaded raises the limbs momentarily, but it doesn't really look like that here. I reckon 'realistically' Pinsir's pincers would be more suited to crushing rather actually than slicing someone's head off, but I think that's more of my personal view more than anything else.

I could be completely wrong, however :P

Years
  • Age 34
  • CA
  • Seen Sep 22, 2010
ha. I meant the repercussions of the attack more than the actual appearance itself, like how a move is called guillotine but a pokemon merely "faints"

@neoryder: I literally just "threw" hypno into that picture cos I couldn't think of another pokemon I'd rather see get beheaded, but on the new drawings I will try to be more aware of the physics. (also I didn't know what the hell to draw for something getting struck by lightning lol)

also, I feel cruzader's response was a knee-jerk reaction; I didn't offend you did I buddy? you wanna talk about it? : )

Selfdestruct:

http://redllight.blogspot.com/2010/05/if-pokemon-attacks-were-more-realistic_10.html

I'll probably re-draw the aftermath image cos I'm not too fond of it.

and here is my vision of the one of the new starter pokemon, I imagine it to be a pompous duck:
Screenshot2010-05-10at94906PM.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 22, 2012
lmfaooo, its so horrible that its funny, pokemon bleeding everywhere, but ya lol thats what you'd expect from a M-rated pokemon game

Trent_Jayir

Who the hell do you think i am
Years
ahahha, i always thought something like that about self-destruct; very funny x3

i really love that meowths eyes are popping out and bleeding like that, it's hilarious xD!

Back