• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Did you know?(Pokemon style)

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
Yeah. There's a million memes about it.

Ash: Catch 151 pokemon, they said...
Well what the hell am I going to do with the other 498?!

Did you know Gen 3 introduced new formes, aside from Ditto?

Years
Never knew that.

Did you know that Lilligant is the only non-Bug type to learn Quiver Dance naturally?

She's also the only one that learns it naturally to not be based on a butterfly or moth.

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
Oops spelt it wrong.

No, I did not.

DYK that Swinub is the first Ice type in National Dex order to evolve into another Ice type? Before Gen IV now it's Sneasel.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Yup. Considring I have a Umbreon on my HeartGold team.

Did you know that, the episode "Setting The World On It's Buneary!" is the first episode to use a cold open format In other words scenes shown at the beginning of an episode that shows what will happen throughout the episode later on.

Years
  • Seen Mar 7, 2013
I did not know either of those.

DYK that Paras and Parasect can recieve 5X damage from Fire with the Dry Skin ability?

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
No, I did not know that.

Did you know a magician tried to sue Nintendo because he said that the Pokemon Kadabra was based on him? Since he was 'able' to bend spoons with his mind, he thought they based the Pokemon on him.

Back