• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
-Lapras- said:
Nobody commenting on Nemu's upgrade. I'm a little surprised.
No, I think she's always had a big chest.
But she's just wearing an outfit that is emphasizing it more.
Or are you talking about her snazzy new hat? ;p

And you guys, please try to say more than just one line in a post.
I don't think it's explicitly against the rules of PC Forums to post one-liners.
But it make the club look nicer as a whole when you post with more content.
I'm not going to strictly enforce it, just take this as a recommendation.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
The hat is just cute.

I'm serious though, her bust has grown at least two cup sizes. I guess Mayuri's preferences have slightly changed over the last coupled of years.

Not that bust sizes are ever constant in shounen manga. >Nami

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 22, 2014
Aww Bleach it's been a while since i have watched the show. I know I'm really behind. I think i might catch up and start watching again from the start

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
You do that. The first arcs are pretty awesome. Gonna go back to listening to Asterisk now.

Nemu's bankais have surely been enhanced. Fits more with the Kubo style I suppose, but I do miss seeing more normal sizes. Luckily there are still some delicious ones back in Karakura.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
chapter

Spoiler:

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Manga leaks
Spoiler:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Soifon will now get beaten allowing Omaeda to stab the guy in the back. Think that was foreshadowed when they were fighting together last.

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Manga leaks
Spoiler:

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Manga 556
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Please don't post in threads that are over a month old. If you wish to remake this club, you may. Or you can request that someone remake it in the Club Lounge thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back